What's new

Your favourite character probably isn't coming back

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
LBSH, hasn't Johnny Cage died in like every other MK except for 9?
What if he dies before MK10? :p

Kung Lao will return, he always snakes his way in.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
There are only like 13 interesting 3d characters. Fujin, Sareena, Reiko, Tanya, Kai, Li Mei, Mavado, Frost, Nitara, Bo Rai Cho, Hotaru, Havik, and Ashrah. That's it.

Everyone supposedly dead from Mk 9. Sub-Zero, Kitana, Jade, Smoke , Kabal, Stryker, Nightwolf, Kung Lao, Jax, Sindel, Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, Liu Kang. Then there are the useless characters of Mk9: Sheeva, Kano, Baraka, Reptile.

That leaves :
Scorpion, Sonya, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Mileena, Quan Chi, Cyrax, Sektor, Kenshi, Rain, Skarlet, Ermac.

My roster here:
Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Noob Saibot
Raiden
Sonya
J. Cage
Kenshi
Jade (woman in ending resurrects her)
Smoke (he's a demon)
Mileena
Sektor
Cyrax
Rain
Skarlet
Quan Chi
Liu Kang
Ermac
Reptile(possible)
Tanya
Fujin
Kai
Reiko
Sareena
Frost
Bo Rai Cho
Li Mei
Mavado
Nitara
Ashrah
Hotaru
Havik

DLC could be any of the other dead heroes or possible new characters.
HOW DARE YOU EXILE BARAKA! :0

lol.

In all seriousness I hope they don't throw out the characters from mk9, mostly because I don't remember roughly 2/3rds of who you listed

LBSH, hasn't Johnny Cage died in like every other MK except for 9?
What if he dies before MK10? :p

Kung Lao will return, he always snakes his way in.
If they pull a MK: Annihilation with Cage I'll be uber pissed.

There are only like 13 interesting 3d characters. Fujin, Sareena, Reiko, Tanya, Kai, Li Mei, Mavado, Frost, Nitara, Bo Rai Cho, Hotaru, Havik, and Ashrah. That's it.

Everyone supposedly dead from Mk 9. Sub-Zero, Kitana, Jade, Smoke , Kabal, Stryker, Nightwolf, Kung Lao, Jax, Sindel, Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, Liu Kang. Then there are the useless characters of Mk9: Sheeva, Kano, Baraka, Reptile.

That leaves :
Scorpion, Sonya, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Mileena, Quan Chi, Cyrax, Sektor, Kenshi, Rain, Skarlet, Ermac.

My roster here:
Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Noob Saibot
Raiden
Sonya
J. Cage
Kenshi
Jade (woman in ending resurrects her)
Smoke (he's a demon)
Mileena
Sektor
Cyrax
Rain
Skarlet
Quan Chi
Liu Kang
Ermac
Reptile(possible)
Tanya
Fujin
Kai
Reiko
Sareena
Frost
Bo Rai Cho
Li Mei
Mavado
Nitara
Ashrah
Hotaru
Havik

DLC could be any of the other dead heroes or possible new characters.
Now this I can agree with. Well, except for the bringing back Sub-Zero part. The reasons ya gave for Jade and Smoke could work, but it'd be hard to pull off without seeming lazy. Oh, and I guess Reptile ended up becoming a key-player when he technically became Onaga? Yeah, he was just another minion in the first four games, but he *eventually* became a little significant :p

Subby Z

Noob
If they pull a MK: Annihilation with Cage I'll be uber pissed.

Now this I can agree with. Well, except for the bringing back Sub-Zero part. The reasons ya gave for Jade and Smoke could work, but it'd be hard to pull off without seeming lazy. Oh, and I guess Reptile ended up becoming a key-player when he technically became Onaga? Yeah, he was just another minion in the first four games, but he *eventually* became a little significant :p
Oh I actually have a way of reviving Sub-Zero too. Sareena confuses Kuai Liang for Bi-han and takes him to Quan Chi's Inner Sanctum (look up Drahmim's DA ending). This reverts him to human form. He then escapes the netherrealm with Sareena to warn Raiden of Shinnok's invasion.

Oh I actually have a way of reviving Sub-Zero too. Sareena confuses Kuai Liang for Bi-han and takes him to Quan Chi's Inner Sanctum (look up Drahmim's DA ending). This reverts him to human form. He then escapes the netherrealm with Sareena to warn Raiden of Shinnok's invasion.
Noob's dead though, bro. Got kicked into a Soulnado by Nightwolf, remember? Not a bad idea, though.

Subby Z

Noob
Noob's dead though, bro. Got kicked into a Soulnado by Nightwolf, remember? Not a bad idea, though.
That would be fine if I was talking about Noob who I also don't think is dead.

I was talking about Sub-Zero (kuai Liang ) aka cyber Sub (god I hate saying that). My theory is that Sareena remembers a Sub-Zero helping her in the past. So contusing Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) to be Bi Han she takes him to the inner sanctum where he is revived into human form. From there he along with Sareena escape the netherrealm and warn Raiden.

I thoroughly believe Havik will save Noob Saibot from the soulnado somehow. Any ending that didnt sound ridiculous in Mk9 should be taken into account. If Noob Saibot met Havik he could theoretically try to take down Shinnok. Noob does want the Netherrealm for himself and who beat Shinnok in the past? Bi Han did. So I think Noob's ending will come into play here. (remember in the past endings have been PARTIALLY canon even if they dont play out exactly how the ending depicted)

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm pretty sure someone said this but Sektor never died...

I also think they killed off many of the heroes in order to introduce new interpretations of the newer ones. Like bringing back Kai as the (temporary) successor to Liu Kang.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
That would be fine if I was talking about Noob who I also don't think is dead.

I was talking about Sub-Zero (kuai Liang ) aka cyber Sub (god I hate saying that). My theory is that Sareena remembers a Sub-Zero helping her in the past. So contusing Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) to be Bi Han she takes him to the inner sanctum where he is revived into human form. From there he along with Sareena escape the netherrealm and warn Raiden.

I thoroughly believe Havik will save Noob Saibot from the soulnado somehow. Any ending that didnt sound ridiculous in Mk9 should be taken into account. If Noob Saibot met Havik he could theoretically try to take down Shinnok. Noob does want the Netherrealm for himself and who beat Shinnok in the past? Bi Han did. So I think Noob's ending will come into play here. (remember in the past endings have been PARTIALLY canon even if they dont play out exactly how the ending depicted)
many endings in the old mk games are not canon, some are semi-canon and 1% of them are canon.
most of mk9's ending are probaly non canon because of the story mode. (if the story mode is canon 100%)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
NOT everyone is dead, only the confirmed ones(Chosen Warriors of Earthrealm and Sindel, Kahn, etc)

Others we just saw "defeated but not killed" such as Mileena, Ermac, Scorpion etc which means there's room for their return(Scorpion already will and I can bet you Raiden will as well)

That's not true that only fans care about MK 2 and MK 9 characters, I couldn't give a shit about Kung Lao, Noob, Kabal, Skarlet, Kitana, Jax, Liu Kang, Jade, Reptile, Mileena or Stryker, Sindel, NW or Sheeva etc honestly.

I'd much rather see Fujin, Tanya, Ermac(reformed and good), a new Sub-Zero, Ashrah, Scorpion, Shinnok, Dairou, Hotaru and Havik. Any true MK fan knows these guys are just as important and badass as anyone else in MK, show up in MK 10. Perhaps Tremor.

To quote John Vogel "Nobody ever really stays dead in Mortal Kombat" so yeah...Sub-Zero I think will come back even as a "new" Sub-Zero, which they've done so something to keep in mind. Technically had 3 cyromancers in MK already Elder Sub-Zero aka Bi-Han aka Noob-Saibot, Younger brother Sub-Zero aka Tundra aka Kuai Liang and Frost....

So, this is an easy one to answer for "can Sub-Zero come back"? or of course just have the Elder Gods resurrect certain people or everyone since they're omnipotent and the God of MKU more or less...but that's too easy so probably wont happen lol. I think the former is more likely.

As long as Kung Lao and Kabal stay dead, I'm fine lol. I'd like to see people work for wins. lol