What's new

Your favourite character probably isn't coming back

So here is my take on the characters that should return for MK10. Ones that are dead, are fucking dead. The best you can hope for is that they'll be used as a plot device seeing as how Quan Chi own theirs souls, and even then that would still be lazy writing on NRS's behalf. Noob is the only one that's debatable seeing as how Scorpion was thrown into one and survived. Then again, that's Scorpion, Mortal Kombat's poster-boy. Of course he wouldn't be killed off.

Hell, you could get rid of Kano, Baraka and Sheeva for all I care. They're basically insignificant to the main plot. Just add another twelve to fifteen other characters from MK4, Deadly Alliance and Deception (one of them obviously being Shinnok) and the roster will be perfect.

http://postimg.org/image/pr3txxuyr/

Last edited by a moderator:

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
MK4 characters will show up.

They will probably steer away from any game after that though, maybe cherry pick of a few of the non terrible characters(extremely few).

Some of the dead characters will return as zombie fighters serving under Shinnok, as filler fights.

Probably a hand full of new faces to round out the rest.

SZSR

Noob
Ill give it a week until we're zombie liu kang'ed or MKTrilogy, "Merger of the realms makes it that souls can't go to netherrealm so Johnny actually stuck around".

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
As long as Liu Kang in the game im fine with whoever they add or don't add in. Im pretty sure we will see most characters from MK1-MK2 in MK10.

No character stays dead in Mortal Kombat lol.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
mk9 dead chars getting resurrected would be the laziest shit nrs can do, yet people still like it -_____-. remember dead mkda chars in mkd?
i'd rather have mk9 chars who are still alive + mk4 chars + some 3d era mk chars with good story than some lazy ass resurrecting bs.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Honestly... considering Quan Chi is still alive they can hypothetically bring back every character and keep it justified :p Now would that be bullshit? Yeah potentially lol.