What's new

Your absolute favorite game

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
well online is not serious lol...don't worry i'm not guna take points from it if i beat your sub .
i dont take online serious at all

i do take wasting my time getting angry with how shit this games online is seriously though , id rather not bother

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Metroid Prime...all 3 of them. Those games are a work of art.

Honorable Mentions:
F-Zero GX
Banjo Kazooie/Banjo Tooie
Skyrim
Need for Speed series (the good ones)
MK9
Halo 1

ryublaze

Noob
I have a hard time deciding between MK9, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy X, Halo 3, and Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
dbz budokai 3 is about as good as it gets. that game was super fun.

sorry man, i'd rather play megaman x than mk9 any day. i think we're here because we love mk9, but not necessarily because it's our favorite game of all time.

word. I still play this on NES every once in a while. great choice (man people need to stop editing posts when i click the reply button, lol)
are u kiddin? i loved Tenkaichi 3 waaay better. I like when the game actually FEELS like dbz lol. Hopefully they can perfect that.

Flagg

Noob
Dawn of War and all it's expansion packs (Winter Assault, Dark Crusade and Soul Storm).

Spent a lot of time playing SF II back in the day. Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy VII made a big impressions on me.

But if I could only ever play one game forever, providing there was an active server with at least 200 people, then I'd play Dawn of War.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
I have a hard time deciding between MK9, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy X, Halo 3, and Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4.
My God... someone else who actually played and love this game. I absolutely adored NGNT!4; in fact, it's one of the reasons I had so much faith in MK9's meter system when it was first revealed. The chakra system in that game added an immense layer of depth and strategy given that it had such a vast amount of utility. To be completely honest, I actually feel that MK9's meter system completely fails to live up to NGNT!4's because in the latter, you can typically use chakra with most characters effectively with super attacks, canceling moves for long combos and substituting out of potentially high damage combos. On the flipside, in MK9, many EX moves are just plain worthless and the same goes for a lot of X-Ray attacks. Also worth noting: I'm still not convinced that breakers shouldn't be able to be baited and punished, just like in NGNT!4. I always loved that, if you knew someone was going to substitute, in high level play, you can sidestep instead of continuing to attack and typically reset your combo.

That game was ridiculously awesome. Also, nice Rev Raptor avatar. I was a pretty big fan of Zoids myself, with my personal favorite always being the Geno Breaker.

Also, fuck Itachi in that game. Seriously. What were they thinking with that jumping clone attack?

ryublaze

Noob
My God... someone else who actually played and love this game. I absolutely adored NGNT!4; in fact, it's one of the reasons I had so much faith in MK9's meter system when it was first revealed. The chakra system in that game added an immense layer of depth and strategy given that it had such a vast amount of utility. To be completely honest, I actually feel that MK9's meter system completely fails to live up to NGNT!4's because in the latter, you can typically use chakra with most characters effectively with super attacks, canceling moves for long combos and substituting out of potentially high damage combos. On the flipside, in MK9, many EX moves are just plain worthless and the same goes for a lot of X-Ray attacks. Also worth noting: I'm still not convinced that breakers shouldn't be able to be baited and punished, just like in NGNT!4. I always loved that, if you knew someone was going to substitute, in high level play, you can sidestep instead of continuing to attack and typically reset your combo.

That game was ridiculously awesome. Also, nice Rev Raptor avatar. I was a pretty big fan of Zoids myself, with my personal favorite always being the Geno Breaker.

Also, fuck Itachi in that game. Seriously. What were they thinking with that jumping clone attack?
lol yea after playing MK9 I went back to play Naruto and was like "wow this is soooo similar to MK9" (meter system of course). I haven't played it in a while but damn that game was awesome. I used to main Itachi in NGNT3 and I thought I was actually good at the game but in fact he was just broken lol. but yea the characters in the NGNT series play so differently and it was so much fun just playing each character. It was also a bit noob-friendly cuz the combos were just ABABABA etc. or something (i don't remember). Rev Raptor is my favorite Zoid btw. :)

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory(PC)

Been playing this atleast 8 Years, Greatest shooter ever.

Honorable mentions

Guild Wars 1

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Fallout 3/Oblivion/Skyrim

I love the atmosphere of Fallout and the Elder Scrolls are top tier.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Top Games

1) Killer7
2) No More Heroes
3) Silent Hill 3
4) Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
5) Metroid Prime
6) Resident Evil (Gamecube REmake)
7) Silent Hill 2
8) Super Metroid
9) Donkey Kong Country 2
10) Jet Set Radio
11) Final Fantasy VI
12) Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
13) Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
14) Shadow of the Colossus
15) Parasite Eve
16) Ikaruga
17) REZ
18) Castlevania Chronicles/ Aria of Sorrow (Can't Decide)
19) Splatterhouse 3
20) Borderlands 2/ Dark Souls (Can't Decide)