What's new

Your absolute favorite game

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Kingdom Hearts 2. I would say 1, but that went missing before I could beat it. Couple of years later I bought the second,and beat it many times over.

Halo 2

had an amazing competitive scene, input advantages, and just incredible online gameplay. Definitely had the best online of all the halos.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I was playing this game at like age 3 as tails with my older brother. I actually only owned Sonic 3 (i would kill for a S&K cartridge) but i later played the entire game. Most nostalgia for me. :)

Honourable mentions are:

• Streets of Rage 1, 2 and Remake (fanmade PC game, identical to originals!)
• Megaman X5 (Played this game quite a bit as well)
• The Legend of Dragoon (Probably my favourite RPG)
• Mortal Kombat 9 (ofc)
• CoD4
• Sly Cooper 1,2,3 (Latter 2 are preferred)
• Ratchet & Clank 2,3
• Jak 2-3
• Diablo 2 LoD
• Champions Return to Arms

Yes thats a long ass list, i love my games :)

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Monster Hunter (any game in the series there all great)
Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind(1 4 and 5 are terrible, 2 is alright but not my cup of tea)
Mortal Kombat II
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Final Fantasy 6
Warcraft 3
World of Warcraft the burning crusade
Vampire the masquerade bloodlines
Advance Wars 2
Warsong

Monster Hunter is clear away the best though.
Monster Hunter is great, i played MHFU for PSP but sadly didn't get to far. I wish they'd make this game for XBOX and PS3, it's truely a great game. I like how you as the player level up, not your character, which is fairly unique to RPG's. Also the classes and patterns of monsters is great. Cool game just wish it was for console so that the online play would have a bigger community and it's more convenient for me. (Portable consoles are fine but i always prefer to be playing on my main console)

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Monster Hunter is great, i played MHFU for PSP but sadly didn't get to far. I wish they'd make this game for XBOX and PS3, it's truely a great game. I like how you as the player level up, not your character, which is fairly unique to RPG's. Also the classes and patterns of monsters is great. Cool game just wish it was for console so that the online play would have a bigger community and it's more convenient for me. (Portable consoles are fine but i always prefer to be playing on my main console)

Well it is on the Wii, I know its kinda under powered, but it is a console, and it looks great, and has proper online play that works really well.
No weird voodoo to get it to work, just connect online and join a lobby with 3 other people.

A sequel to the wii game Tri Ultimate is also coming to the WiiU, it has about tripple the content, and better graphics.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

SOOOO many hours logged in this game when I was a kid. And I'm pissed that Geno never made into a playable character in ANY other game ever, but whatever. Also, Forest Maze theme = boss status

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!

Tough choice between this and Super Mario World, but I would have to say that Megaman Battle Network 2 is my favorite game ever (along with the series). This may be the only game that I`ve ever 100% multiple times, along with EASILY logging 400+ hours in it.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.

Tough choice between this and Super Mario World, but I would have to say that Megaman Battle Network 2 is my favorite game ever (along with the series). This may be the only game that I`ve ever 100% multiple times, along with EASILY logging 400+ hours in it.
holllllllllyyyyyyy shittttttttt I forgot all about this game! I fucking LOVED these games as a kid!

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Bubble Bobble
Crazy Taxi series
Double Dragon 1
Killer Instinct 1
Mortal Kombat 1, 2, Mythologies SubZero, 9
NBA Jam
Resident Evil 1(the GameCube remake) & Code Veronica
Super Street Fighter 2
Toy Commander (DreamCast)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
there are many many games that i love too many to list...i'm still waiting on the day they create a perfect DBZ game.....also hoping that somone picks up the prototype IP o: