What's new

You do NOT want to get BABIED at Winter Brawl 7!

Noob
Couldn't I just rig this and ask the person to baby me first match so I can obtain one of the prizes?

In all seriousness though; this could change the outcome of the tournament. If people are now fishing for babies and lose because of it... oh man.
I fully expect that people will play accordingly, knowing that winning the tournament means more than the shirt. If someone were to lose because of this stupid shirt, they're not playing to win the tournament.

As a matter of fact, we do something like this to each other in slowpitch softball:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I want that Babality shirt but instead have it say "Get babied bro". And have a TYM logo on it too!

GIMME!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Did you watch the match? Or are you going by excuses? because I GUARANTEE he didn't lose because "he was going for babies". We'll talk at WB my friend.

9.95 Phil, maybe one per pool? ;) lol
yea the match with zaf? I was right there commentating it lol. IDK what happened. he said he was going for babies, but idk, idc either lol. a loss is a loss

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
yea the match with zaf? I was right there commentating it lol. IDK what happened. he said he was going for babies, but idk, idc either lol. a loss is a loss
KT lost in winners trying to get a baby, he wasn't trying to baby Zaf iirc