What's new

You do NOT want to get BABIED at Winter Brawl 7!

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Yet he had a bet and was trying to win it to see who could get the most babies? I could be wrong but idk
I'm good friends with Peckapowa so I watched the whole match. It's about 10% true to be fair, but it only cost KT Smith half a round in the second match. KT won the first match, no baby. KT won the first round and got caught in Cage pressure, ex parried out of it but got caught again and lost. Next round, KTs block button was in full use. Last match was 2 rounds to 0 Pecka.

I just don't like people not giving credit where it's deserved (not that you're doing) just saying.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
As if being babied on stream isn't hard enough to live down already...the big helps, none lol

It practically broke Slips as a player psychologically.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I'm good friends with Peckapowa so I watched the whole match. It's about 10% true to be fair, but it only cost KT Smith half a round in the second match. KT won the first match, no baby. KT won the first round and got caught in Cage pressure, ex parried out of it but got caught again and lost. Next round, KTs block button was in full use. Last match was 2 rounds to 0 Pecka.

I just don't like people not giving credit where it's deserved (not that you're doing) just saying.
Ah okay, I didn't watch the match. I'm definitely not taking anything away from PeckaPower, I know he's a good player