What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

well i have msged DARKNATAS on xbl and on this but he hasnt msg me bak so as soon as he msg me we will get it over with and what up with throwChicago he hasnt played vs CD and he got a free pass 2 the next round welll idk but we need 2 finish this junk........

i no longer have the ability to record matches due to family issues so please just play your matches i'll messege both of you on xbox as well

hawksicken said:
ilovepoop said:
i no longer have the ability to record matches due to family issues so please just play your matches i'll messege both of you on xbox as well
i can record the matches
no offense but at this time i don't care if they are recorded or not i just want them to play there stupid fucking matches, darknatas won't play for some reason its so annoying, im thinking of DQ'ing him but we are so close to the end of the tournament i don't think i wanna DQ anyone else i'll have to talk to shock about it

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
yo i'm still around and the only time me and donkey was on at the same time was when i was playing with a friend and training him cause he didnt play in yrs. u guys need to worry about thrower chicago and crazy dom first then worry about me and donkey kong and on top of that Annihilator83 plays the winner of thrower and crazy so there isnt really a point of me to rush cause if either me or donkey win we would have to wait for 2 other matches to be played. so u guys need to get off my balls over here on playing already and on top of that i play everyday except the week ends cause i go see my girl for a few days. i need to get my pussy so if u guys should understand that.

Calm Down

ilovepoop said:
hawksicken said:
ilovepoop said:
i can record the matches
no offense but at this time i don't care if they are recorded or not i just want them to play there stupid fucking matches, darknatas won't play for some reason its so annoying, im thinking of DQ'ing him but we are so close to the end of the tournament i don't think i wanna DQ anyone else i'll have to talk to shock about it
Not for nothing poop but I have to question your ideas of DQING him. Is it personal because you lost to him. I mean i saw that match it was bad. Honestly man all joking aside you still have chicago thrower and crazy who till have to play and the winner of those fight anil. I mean why push up on natas when natas was the one yelling at you 2 months ago when you first started this tourney and there were issues with the people playing. I myself had to wait for almost 2 weeks for my first match while i went through 1 person that didn't play and another sub that bounced out till i had my ass handed to me by shock. Which is cool no problem but think before you post. Sadly I am not here to flame but it pisses me off that I keep seeing stupid BS Posted or said about you and i come to your defense on xbox live each god dam time. Whats funny about it is that you barking like this in here makes me question whats up. Calm down and get the ones that you know have to play because between those that haven't they should be DQED if they havne't been on or refuse to play. Why rush him? Oh and please before you flame me think about what I am saying. I am not flaming you I might of joked in this post but honestly think before you talk..

PS:
Edit update:
Oh and I do have to say one thing. I can't wait till the next tourney if there is one on live. Why? I have watched people who lost get crazy good in the past month or so. Anyway lata

DarKNaTaS said:
yo i'm still around and the only time me and donkey was on at the same time was when i was playing with a friend and training him cause he didnt play in yrs. u guys need to worry about thrower chicago and crazy dom first then worry about me and donkey kong and on top of that Annihilator83 plays the winner of thrower and crazy so there isnt really a point of me to rush cause if either me or donkey win we would have to wait for 2 other matches to be played. so u guys need to get off my balls over here on playing already and on top of that i play everyday except the week ends cause i go see my girl for a few days. i need to get my pussy so if u guys should understand that.
yo DARKNATAS u got 2 chill out me and ILP were just trying 2 get a hold of u bcause u nevr respon 2 any of our msgs on the site or online so we r glad u r still around because we need 2 finish this even tough any of us win like u said their is more matches going on but we need 2 do ours also it dont matter CD is always on and idk about that chicago guy last time i heard from him was when i was about 2beat him and he booted me and started 2 complain but i guess he is doing that again vs CD but me and ILP just trying to get a hold of u so chill out..

Re: Calm Down

LoRD HaDeS x said:
ilovepoop said:
hawksicken said:
ilovepoop said:
i can record the matches
Not for nothing poop but I have to question your ideas of DQING him. Is it personal because you lost to him. I mean i saw that match it was bad. Honestly man all joking aside you still have chicago thrower and crazy who till have to play and the winner of those fight anil. I mean why push up on natas when natas was the one yelling at you 2 months ago when you first started this tourney and there were issues with the people playing. I myself had to wait for almost 2 weeks for my first match while i went through 1 person that didn't play and another sub that bounced out till i had my ass handed to me by shock. Which is cool no problem but think before you post. Sadly I am not here to flame but it pisses me off that I keep seeing stupid BS Posted or said about you and i come to your defense on xbox live each god dam time. Whats funny about it is that you barking like this in here makes me question whats up. Calm down and get the ones that you know have to play because between those that haven't they should be DQED if they havne't been on or refuse to play. Why rush him? Oh and please before you flame me think about what I am saying. I am not flaming you I might of joked in this post but honestly think before you talk..

PS:
Edit update:
Oh and I do have to say one thing. I can't wait till the next tourney if there is one on live. Why? I have watched people who lost get crazy good in the past month or so. Anyway lata
your right i did lose to him the day we played for our tourny match but the day he had to play moe30 i beat him about 7 out of 10 matches back when this started i was playing pretty bad

I'm looking forward to the next tourney also. I feel like I've improved alot now and I've added alot of characters to my roster to keep everyone guessing (though I seem to favor kung lao :lol: ) But yeah, alot of people have gotten MUCH better, plus all the new people who missed out on last tourney (Phoenix? :D ) Hopefully this one finishes sometime this month.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You're all set, just login with that name instead. No reason to have two people with the same exact name on the site.

thanks =) and one question.. does the reptile inf work on the 360? becuz when i do it on the snes one it works, but on the 360 i dod the exact same thing o.o