What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Mr Wiggl3s said:
Ladies ladies settle yourselves

It aint no thang, im sure the shit will end sometime

well

Most people have just forgotten about it already
nobody in the tourny has forgot simply because i have messeged them so many times

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
This tournament did nothing but good things for the community even though it's still not over. The players who are still in it will always be in them.

hawksicken said:
i was elimated along time ago and i have not forgotten about it. im still waiting to find out who wins it
Same with me. I got knocked out the 2nd round, but that was a while ago. I believe I've come a way since then :) And I'm excited to see who makes it to the finals. GO ANNIHILATOR! Hehe :D

Rockzilla220 said:
Same with me. I got knocked out the 2nd round, but that was a while ago. I believe I've come a way since then :) And I'm excited to see who makes it to the finals. GO ANNIHILATOR! Hehe :D
Yeah, you have come a long way man. Thanks for all the support (as well as abc) as I'll try my best to make it to the finals even if my chances look slim. 8)

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
i got sick of this tourny already its been like a month since i had a match just start the next tourny and make sure people get dqed this time around

thats wat im hoping i have messeged everyone except donkey cause he's not on my list but he posted on the forums so i imagine he has taken a look at the brackets if anyone else doesn't want to play post or messege me on live and i'll DQ them as well

altright finally good job now we get 2 play hopefully we have a good 1.

ill will msg u on wendsday
because 2 morrow ill be gone for a while so iff u want 2 play another day just give me a date and we will do it but this wendsday i am free so just mesg me :D

hey ILP we need 2 set a date down for we can all get on because i keep asking DARKNATAS if he wants 2 play our match but i forget u r going 2 record so we need 2 agree with each other when we can get on at the same time for we can get this over with so just post when u guys can get on and date/time because i really want 2 play our match already.....

ok well DARKNATAS just post when u have time for we can get this done and give the date/time remember we are from CALI so make sure its after 3:00pm like ILP said....