What's new

XBL TOURNY 2

black album said:
we just need honor system because not many people record i'm the only one that can right now i think or just a couple other, not enough to record 8 matches
I think anyone who isn't a total ass wouldn't mind admitting losing to anyone really.

Rockzilla220 said:
Phoenix don't forget to update the brackets because I have a link to that instead of going to UMK.com and it's pretty much empty.
Calm down. It was 420 yesterday. It will be ok. I'll handle it just chill out. :wink: :wink:

Ermac1

Noob
sweet... yeah man.. this dude is not answering back at all... he was on yesterday... i sent him a message giving him the option to play me again or just post the score here... the dude didn't even replied... maybe the dude is use to winning all the time.... anyway... whos next??? LOL... :twisted:

I need a sub for my self :cry:

I'm gonna be really busy the next couple of weeks and cannot play on my 360. I'll still be able to update the tournament but unfortunatly can't participate.

Psyborg- If i can't find a sub then I'll just advance you. But ill be looking for 1.

We need to finish this one so I can make the Top tier tourny, and so on.
NEED A SUB!

Ermac1

Noob
oohh.. is blk from the block... i'll be on today... around 3-4 pacific time... let me know... or send me a friend request.... :wink: actually can anyone record the match???

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
In order to record them I had to play with the video feed going through my PC using Pinnacle Studio, so I was playing on a 4.5" screen with no sound. I cannot believe I got 4 volleys with Reptile, I usually go by the sound. :twisted:

Ermac1

Noob
really good matches... red seemed to be a little tense, that first match was yours dude... after that it was all shock...

ROCK vs. DRAG0N

Nightwolf vs. UnSub (Rock)
Nightwolf vs. UnSub (Drag0n)
H. Smoke vs. Unsub (Drag0n)
Nightwolf vs. UnSub (Rock)
Nightwolf vs. UnSub (Drag0n)

GGs DRAG0N. Most were pretty close except the last one.

We have Blk Albm to back these up. He couldn't record because he had to go soon.

yea those were amazingly close matches. i near shit myself on match 4, round 3 when i was ko'd and you were froze RIGHT after with like 5% life left.

i feel like a dummy for messing subs autocombo like 3-4 times... dunno what the hell was going on there heh.

Me and Correzio Played. Very, Very, VERY Close matches. I lost in the 5th round :cry:

I won 2 Straight, then he won 2 straight, then he won the last one. Wait for Black Album to Post the matches, he recorded 8)

Those were some very fun matches, so GG to everyone this afternoon.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
So I'm playing Correzzio next? Might need someone to record it because I can't do the same thing I did last time.