What's new

XBL TOURNY 2

Phoenix, I won't be able to participate in this tournament, so if you can kindly take me off the list, I would appreciate it. Good luck to everyone that is going to be participating.

Rockzilla220 said:
When do you plan on starting this one Phoenix? Or at least set up brackets? I can't wait to see who I'm matched up with :twisted:
Wouldn't it have been funny if I was still in the tournament and you got paired up with me?! :twisted: LOL, good luck in the tournament man.

Thanks for taking me off the list Phoenix. Can't wait to see how this turns out with all the matches being recorded. :D

Rockzilla220 said:
When do you plan on starting this one Phoenix? Or at least set up brackets? I can't wait to see who I'm matched up with :twisted:

Haha, well, if you get paired up with me, and fight with me like you just did a few hours ago, you'll never make it in this tournament. :p

Hm, wait... This poses a problem to me. I have no recording equipment, and will unfortunately never be able to get one due to my paranoid father's unstoppable fear of copyright unfringement. Therefore, I need every other person in this tournament to record matches, or I will have to kick myself out of this tournament. Boo. Hiss. :(

We will get some1 to record. Ermac and Dragon force can be in it with 1 spot left. Go to the first post to see who's gonna be in it.

1 spot left
It'll start once i get every one in the tourny, set-up brackets, and confirm a recorder for each match :wink:

Ermac1

Noob
AAAHH... i hope not... my mic is broken... i'm real good at getting back at people with messages... Ermac 1 --- my gamertag...

My gamertag is actually Darkshowers now. Darknatas, I'll be working at a convention this weekend but I should be back Sunday night and I'll be free to play. I'm usually free nights.

Who's the guy I'm playing... pumkin king or whatever?

REVEAL YOURSELF

PS- i haven't played much UMK3 lately.. so we'll see how this goes (with me).