What's new

XBL TOURNY 2

Um.. I don't think Shock and I will be on at the same times, and I think someone that stays on later will be a better choice for a match up. This is only the second reason, as I'm pretty scared in the first place :roll: . I think someone else would do a lot better in the case of timing, however.

Shaney

Noob
TheRedPsychosis said:
Um.. I don't think Shock and I will be on at the same times, and I think someone that stays on later will be a better choice for a match up. This is only the second reason, as I'm pretty scared in the first place :roll: . I think someone else would do a lot better in the case of timing, however.
did I say i'll be a sub....uh oh :shock:

TheRedPsychosis said:
He'll get on for the tourny, If you want to forfeit than Shaney can take your place, but I'm not changing it just cause you don't want to lose the first round. Sorry it was completly random

Shaney

Noob
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
Rockzilla220 said:
Red vs. Shock (with his stick)

......ouch :p
ooo...I think im gonna have to call Shock on this tournament guys..but im down to be a sub if u guys need one.
...duh but at least this will be fun :D
yea it will, i was planning on joining anyway but it filled up fast. So if I get a chance to play, that would be cool.

Well I finally decided to join the forums... Thanks to Shock for pointing it out.

I would be down for a ranking battle type thingy, even though I don't have the experience many of you do, I play other fighters professionally so I got the jist of it when I played Shock on XBL and talked to him alot about the game.

So yeah, I'm the new guy, wanted to say hello and give some input, hope to see some of you online and such, now that I am playing UMK3 more again.

Shaney

Noob
Just a reminder: Every thing you need to know is on the First post so go there for more info :wink:
Thanks, i pretty much know how it goes. I like how you always spell my name wrong Phoenix!!!! theres no E before the Y!!!!! lol

Ermac1

Noob
ok... so how is this going to work??... are the matches getting recorded??... do we just play whenever and post the results here??... what's the deal... ???

Ermac1 said:
ok... so how is this going to work??... are the matches getting recorded??... do we just play whenever and post the results here??... what's the deal... ???
yes start playing today or whenever. I really want the matches recorded but if theres no1 who can then just have a witness. :wink:

so is it just one match or best of 3?

anyways, rockzilla send me a friend request and a game invite whenever you are ready. i dont really have many ppl from this site on my friend list, so i dont know about the witness/record thing.

edit: my tags Drag0n F0rce

TheRedPsychosis said:
He'll get on for the tourny, If you want to forfeit than Shaney can take your place, but I'm not changing it just cause you don't want to lose the first round. Sorry it was completly random
If he's going to be on for the turney, I'm down. I'm never going to forfeit though, sorry Shaney. :?

Shaney

Noob
TheRedPsychosis said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
If he's going to be on for the turney, I'm down. I'm never going to forfeit though, sorry Shaney. :?
its cool, i dont mind at all, im just a sub...but if it just so happens that u or someone else cant play, im there.

Anyone who wants to take my spot in this tourney can. I have recently put on new medication and right now I don't feel like I want to play UMK3.

However, if nobody else wants to take my place, I will still play so the tournament doesn't get messed up. I'm just saying, my skill will be very off as it has been for the past few days.

ipushmycar said:
Anyone who wants to take my spot in this tourney can. I have recently put on new medication and right now I don't feel like I want to play UMK3.

However, if nobody else wants to take my place, I will still play so the tournament doesn't get messed up. I'm just saying, my skill will be very off as it has been for the past few days.
Medication? 420 is tommarow Silly :lol:

Guys we need to get some Recorders! I need to recored my match today!

LordPsyborg-I seriously hope you don't use Robosmoke and Kabal in the real thing cause that would be really gay! anyways blk albm...can u record?

Shaney can u sub for ipushmycar?

Haha, it's all a matter of skill, my friend, it's all a matter of skill.

So do all of these tournament matches have "first to five" rules? I'm just wondering...

ps: You have a good Ermac game, my friend. Seriously, keep it up.

no its like this one is of 5, like If i win 3 times in a row, then I win. Or if it goes u win i win u win i win so we both have 2 wins, then the next match is the last one.

no its like this one is of 5, like If i win 3 times in a row, then I win. Or if it goes u win i win u win i win so we both have 2 wins, then the next match is the last one.
lol i JUST sent u a pm about this haha, disregard it, thanks.

Lord PsyBorg said:
Haha, it's all a matter of skill, my friend, it's all a matter of skill.

So do all of these tournament matches have "first to five" rules? I'm just wondering...

ps: You have a good Ermac game, my friend. Seriously, keep it up.
Its just that everyone is good with kabal and Robosmoke and it doesn't take much skill to play as either of them. Plus did any1 ever tell u that u turtle alot?