What's new

XBL TOURNY 2

Well, you said either one in your PM. I'll choose the most of 5.

By the way, I can also play Human Smoke. In fact, he's usually my main character if you don't know already, but I see potential flaws in your strategy elsewhere, so I will not be using him against you, unless you pick certain characters like Stryker where I have a good strategy against them that only Human Smoke can do.

Then again, what A83 said.

Boostjunkie said:
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
LordPsyborg-I seriously hope you don't use Robosmoke and Kabal in the real thing cause that would be really gay!
Whats wrong with Robot Smoke and Kabal? :lol:
neither of them have any manhoods. kabals was mutilated by shao kahn's extermination squad, and smoke's was removed during his transition to a cyborg.

-_-

Well, that isn't a bad thing, especially around someone named Lord PsyBorg.

EDIT: Due to time constraints, if the match does not start within 10 minutes of this message, I will be unable to play for a while, and will have to contact you regarding our match.

Ermac1

Noob
no... i don't know how to do that... but this is how it went down...

ermac1------------ enigma

kitana (W)-----------u sub-zero (L)
nightwolf (W)--------u sub-zero (L)
sektor (L)--------------u sub-zero (W)
sonya (W)------------u sub-zero (L)

Unfortunately, in this tournament, a match needs to be vidded in order to count. Sadly, you will have to fight again.

Then again, with your skill, it doesn't really matter anyway, you'll probably just win again.

Shaney

Noob
Guys we need to get some Recorders! I need to recored my match today!

LordPsyborg-I seriously hope you don't use Robosmoke and Kabal in the real thing cause that would be really gay! anyways blk albm...can u record?

Shaney can u sub for ipushmycar?
yes i can

Ermac1

Noob
Lord PsyBorg said:
Unfortunately, in this tournament, a match needs to be vidded in order to count. Sadly, you will have to fight again.

Then again, with your skill, it doesn't really matter anyway, you'll probably just win again.
Are u kidding me??... ok... so who's recording??... or how do we do this??...

Ermac1

Noob
Ermac1 said:
ok... so how is this going to work??... are the matches getting recorded??... do we just play whenever and post the results here??... what's the deal... ???
yes start playing today or whenever. I really want the matches recorded but if theres no1 who can then just have a witness. :wink:
hey.... what about this ^^^

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
RedPsychosis just let me know what times you are on and I'll see what I can do.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I would like to be able to do all of this, but it would require people reporting their wins and who they play against on a regular basis.

Shaney

Noob
Pumkin King, let me know what the best time is for you to play and we can set it up, ill send you a FR when i get on tomorrow.

Ermac1

Noob
TheLord Phoenix UMK3, so is my match going to count or not??... the other dude said is not because it didn't get recorded... let me know :wink:

Ermac1 said:
TheLord Phoenix UMK3, so is my match going to count or not??... the other dude said is not because it didn't get recorded... let me know :wink:
Its up to you and Enigma. If you didn't have a witness, and it wasn't recorded, its up to the 2 of you if you want it to count. If enigma says it didn't count cause of no witness/no recorder than you'll have to have a re-match

psyborg, ill be on sometime next week but im busy all weekend.

I was beaten by Black Alblum. He advances to the next round.

Round 1 U.Sub(Dre) vs. Stryker (black)
Round 2 Kung Lao (Dre) vs. H.Smoke(black)
Round 3 Kabal(Dre) vs. Stryker (Black)

He beat me 3-0

Ermac1 said:
Its up to you and Enigma. If you didn't have a witness, and it wasn't recorded, its up to the 2 of you if you want it to count. If enigma says it didn't count cause of no witness/no recorder than you'll have to have a re-match

psyborg, ill be on sometime next week but im busy all weekend.

Oh boy.

I'll just face other people in the meantime.

we just need honor system because not many people record i'm the only one that can right now i think or just a couple other, not enough to record 8 matches