What's new

Would you purchase 5 Kombat Packs (six characters each) for MK11?

Would you pay 200$ for a total of 5 Kombat Packs of 6 characters each?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Would buy 5 Kombat Packs (40$ each) with 4 MK/2 Guest characters each, for a total of 30 DLC characters (plus the 25 vanilla edition ones) in order to bring you a total of 55 characters? DLC would include Mileena, Rain, Reptile, Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, Havik, Hotaru, Goro, Sheeva, Fujin, Sindel, Nightwolf, Bo Raicho, Takeda, Kung Jin, Stryker, Shinnok, Tanya, Tremor, and guests would be Joker, Spawn, Terminator, Ash, Robocop, Violator, Deathstroke, Myers, Killer Croc and Slenderman.

But this also means that you paid a total of 260$ for a fighting game. Would you be ok with that?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
As the game is now, HELL MUTHAFUCKIN' NO! They lucky to get even get our pre-orders after their bs campaign. But since they have our money now, things will get fixed in the process. Maybe down the line i'll consider getting more Kombat Packs, but lets keep it all the way live. The beginning of this MK11 rollout has been hella rough.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
hell yeah ! turn MK11 in some kind of ultimate GOTY MK trilogy version, and we gonna buy all DLCs ! this game mechanics and gameaplay is good, so, would love to see Sareena, Li Mei, Havik, Reptile, Mileena etc and the maximum of characters NRS could develop for this version of the game ..... :p

anyway, in a realistic scenario, we will have guaranteed , KP1 + KP2 .... and if NRS maybe has some mercy and feel a pinch of pity on us, we might could see a KP3 , hehe :DOGE

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yes of course. MK11 is the best NRS game and it isn’t even close. The more they support the game the more I will too. I would gladly spend $500 on characters if I had to.

BUT only if they fix the netcode. Shit is trash right now.

To put it into perspective, there are 24 characters, a story mode, the krypt, towers, multiplayer, and a bunch of unlockable skins/fatalities/brutalities/intros etc. in the base game for $60. This would be $200 for 30 characters and some skins. I love MK11 and I'm totally hyped for new characters but just speaking rationally it doesn't seem a reasonable price.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Well that's getting into Street Fighter seasons territory, in which case I don't see why not do that. Admittedly I'd be shaky on the guests, but if they kept updating the game with more characters and some other new stuff such as cosmetics and mechanics changes/upgrades I can see me supporting it.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Absolutely. I am loving this game. Played it nearly every single day since launch and don’t foresee stopping any time soon! It could possibly end up being my favorite, surpassing even MK9. Its already miles better than MKX.

I will purchase every single ounce of DLC characters and costumes.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
Sure, why not. I've dropped more dough after one sushi dinner for the family which does not include DLC lol!

The packs would be spaced out over time so you won't feel the actual cost. More support gets a big "Yes" from me.

Syd Barrett Lives

Italian Psychopath
No, for a few reasons:

• 200$ of DLC's it's too much on principle alone.
  • 5 kombat packs means what? Three/four years of content? As much as I like this game no way three years from now I'm still playing it regularly.
  • I already paid for KP1 by the Premium Edition but I'm not gonna pay upfront for another KP if I'm not sure there's characters I'm 100% interested.

Afumba

Noob
Would buy 5 Kombat Packs (40$ each) with 4 MK/2 Guest characters each, for a total of 30 DLC characters (plus the 25 vanilla edition ones) in order to bring you a total of 55 characters? DLC would include Mileena, Rain, Reptile, Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, Havik, Hotaru, Goro, Sheeva, Fujin, Sindel, Nightwolf, Bo Raicho, Takeda, Kung Jin, Stryker, Shinnok, Tanya, Tremor, and guests would be Joker, Spawn, Terminator, Ash, Robocop, Violator, Deathstroke, Myers, Killer Croc and Slenderman.

But this also means that you paid a total of 260$ for a fighting game. Would you be ok with that?
Yes i would but there is no way we can have an MK with 55 characters and Ermac not making the roster! Fix your list and add Ermac! NOW! :p:)

You also forgot Shang Tsung;) So you need to remove one.

And 10 Guests would be a bit much to be honest.