What's new

Would you purchase 5 Kombat Packs (six characters each) for MK11?

Would you pay 200$ for a total of 5 Kombat Packs of 6 characters each?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Samurai Shodown aint even shipping with full roster, those days are gone grandpa.

Last edited:

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Normally I'd waffle a bit on this, but if MK 11 is indeed going to be the last MK release for a good long while, then I'd be down for 5-6 Kombat Packs at $200 total.

Auron

Look, it has begun.
This kinda shit is why we no longer get full rosters on release.

Yes, I'd much rather buy Ultimate Mortal Kombat 11 next year with 5 new characters at full price... Oh wait no I wouldn't.

That said we don't need a game with 50 characters.

I would never miss out on a character, even if it's Mokap, I'll take it.

I love my fighting games complete.

Though unlikely, I really wish they go with the SFV/DBFZ/Tekken 7 approach and keep adding characters, skins, and maybe even abilities (though charging us for abilities is BS, especially for characters already in game) to extend the life of the game, until they figure out what to do with MK next time.

It's the end of a trilogy that started from 2011, so why not extend it to 2021 with DLC?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
As long as there are a decent amount of players and some kind of "scene" for the game.. I'll keep buying charictars. That simple. I love the game and more is better.. But only if the game is "alive"

I think the "season" idea we have seen in other games is a great way of doing long hall rosters.

Well, that would all depend on WHAT CHARACTERS are in the packs. If they were mostly generic ninjas as the oddballs (Meat, Dharim, Shinjunko...), nah. I'd wait for some sale down the track. However, if they include the characters people WANT (inc. the guests), I'd consider it.

Ironically, with the gameplay being rather shallow, it almost incentivises the acquisition of more DLC content (to offset the down-1/2 / throw -athons).

200$? What are you, rich?
I can barely justify spending 60 on a new videogame once in a while. 200 is a whale amount of money.

Error404

Noob
Probably not. I'm rarely ever interested in more than 1 character per pack. Probably won't buy this pack either.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I would buy it regadless of guests or not. The only thing that would stop me from supporting MK is social justice and politics bullshit. As long as they keep everything out of MK except MK, I'll support it no questions asked.

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
If, and only if, I get the following characters to complete my top 10 MK characters in the game:

• Sareena
  • Kenshi
  • Sindel (already confirmed)
  • Quan Chi
  • Sektor

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Over the course or 5 years, i don't see why not. As long as they continue to add compelling characters, i'd support that.

Now, this also depends of if NRS is listening to the fans as well. For me personally, Fujin has been MISSING from MK for 13 or 14 years now. Why they put him in MKX but chose to make him unplayable is beyond me. And the fact that they LEFT HIM OUT of KP1 for MK11 is head scratching.

If Fujin isn't in MK11 KP2, then HELL! no. I'd take that as a blatant snub to me. Lol!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Over the course or 5 years, i don't see why not. As long as they continue to add compelling characters, i'd support that.

Now, this also depends of if NRS is listening to the fans as well. For me personally, Fujin has been MISSING from MK for 13 or 14 years now. Why they put him in MKX but chose to make him unplayable is beyond me. And the fact that they LEFT HIM OUT of KP1 for MK11 is head scratching.

If Fujin isn't in MK11 KP2, then HELL! no. I'd take that as a blatant snub to me. Lol!
he'll be , don't worry .... the leaks were right so far, and NRS would not invest time and money doing all that Fujin dialogue for nothing .... our dear wind god will make it ! :)