What's new

Would you purchase 5 Kombat Packs (six characters each) for MK11?

Would you pay 200$ for a total of 5 Kombat Packs of 6 characters each?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
For literally any other game i would tell you that's a foolish amount of money to spend.

But i literally have the logo of this game permanently etched into my skin. My level of devotion to this is unhealthy.

I'd sell my ass on the street to extend the life of this game and pad the roster.
We shall werq the corner for the sake of Mk's lifespan then, my dear sir.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I would, obviously this would be over years so you know, it's reasonable. Except if you're someone who buys every new release.

I haven't even touched half of the characters who came in the base version yet, so at some point I'd stop being interested in even more characters I wouldn't use.

I'd prefer that they add new abilities to existing characters to give them more options rather than dumping in a bunch of new people.

i don't like that idea. there is nothing wrong with the 2 year cycle of nrs games. i don't think nrs games are meant to last longer. they become stale after a while. very few fighting games survive several years and even fewer become evergreens like melee and third strike.

Xelz

Go over there!
Yes, if:
  • Netcode is fixed
  • Custom variations are enabled in online ranked. NRS's fixed variations are often too boring to warrant learning a new character. It's far more fun to learn someone new while experimenting with a custom loadout that fits my playstyle
  • The online and tournament scene stays alive and vibrant throughout the DLC release schedule

xKMMx

Banned
Nah id rather buy characters one at a time. Of the listed characters there are a ton I wouldn't care too use.
I don't have a ton of time to play so it takes me a while to pick up a character good enough to feel like I can play them with skill. At this point ive really only played two on the current cast so having that many would be pointless

Vastly

Noob
I was expecting the DLC packs to be about 20 bucks but 40 bucks is ridiculous in all honesty. 10 dollars per character, really?

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
If that was the case, yeah absolutely. I think this game has a great roster and a great DLC roster, so if they went for like two more years I bet we would get some super cool characters. And, it would be nice to have support on an NRS game for longer than they have been, just to see how it goes.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I'm glad people are being honest in admitting that MK11 has been a somewhat dissatisfying messy launch of a game.

A great game, sure, but honestly I regret getting the kombat pack and will be buying any future items a la carte.

I dont even have a main in this game and I've already lost interest. Considering I was 5000% invested in the last MK game (even making a somewhat successful YouTube Channel) and cant even be bothered to play MK11 it's safe to say:

Nope. 200$ is too much. Half you're money is going to some fucking 80's literally who guest character anyway.

Last edited: