Fat characters yes or no

• Yes!

Votes: 51 60.7%
  • No!

Votes: 33 39.3%

• Total voters

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
If he’s huge and buff and has a big gut I think he could be scary. Like Tom Hardy’s Bane didn’t have have defined abs at all but there wasn’t ever any doubt that he could beat some ass. I think fat as in chubby and buff would be cool, more so than flabby and weak

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
As long as they dont barf or fart, I'd be down with a new fat MK character, or a redesign of Boraicho showing his martial arts with his cane. Maybe using alcohol but not barfing all the time.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
If he’s huge and buff and has a big gut I think he could be scary. Like Tom Hardy’s Bane didn’t have have defined abs at all but there wasn’t ever any doubt that he could beat some ass. I think fat as in chubby and buff would be cool, more so than flabby and weak
What about birdy type charcter from street fighter ?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
This is not fat, dude. This guy's got more muscle in his arm than half of average men in all their body.

This is fat.

But that's besie the point. The point is that if the fact that a character is supposed to be in MK just because it's fat, than it's a waste of time and effort, more so in MK where lore and characters are pretty developed and have to stand up to likes like Scorpion and Liu Kang. Bit I bet nobody wants this kind of fat.
Kyu Eff Tee

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
This is not fat, dude. This guy's got more muscle in his arm than half of average men in all their body.

This is fat.

But that's besie the point. The point is that if the fact that a character is supposed to be in MK just because it's fat, than it's a waste of time and effort, more so in MK where lore and characters are pretty developed and have to stand up to likes like Scorpion and Liu Kang. Bit I bet nobody wants this kind of fat.

I'm not going to argue with you people if DC is fat.im his #1 fan and have met him numerous times.

My point is that people who tend to shit on "fat" people are stringbeans usually who would get slept with an overhand right in the first exchange.

And the other two "fat" characters you posted would angel any stringbean in MK11.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I'm not going to argue with you people if DC is fat.im his #1 fan and have met him numerous times.

My point is that people who tend to shit on "fat" people are stringbeans usually who would get slept with an overhand right in the first exchange.

And the other two "fat" characters you posted would angel any stringbean in MK11.
I strongly disagree with you. Any of the MK characters is way stronger than Bob of Tekken or the Fat Bastard. It's not even debatable.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Only if them being overweight makes sense with their fighting style, since technically speaking if someone is overweight and fights or trains a lot they would slim down, but I’m fine with it either way. Don’t care much for that aesthetic but Bo Rai Cho is always a welcome addition to the cast.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
They're rarely interesting and often overfocused on the gimmick. Earthquake from Samurai Showdown was good, but so many of them are just dumb.
He was really good! I think there are good examples out there.

By the way, I found at least one fat female character in a fighting game. Helga from "ClayFighter"... but it looks terrible

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
This is a stupid question... you can literally replace "fat" with anything. If the character is good and plays well no one gives a shit.

Would you like monster characters?
Would you like morph characters?
Would you like robot characters?
Would you like new characters?
Would you like old characters?
Would you like animal characters?
Would you like He-Man characters?
Would you like characters?

... and BTW... we already have a fat guy... Bo Rai Cho

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Nope, I really wouldn't. Big bodies like Kahn and Geras are enough. Ferra Torr was probably the least played character(s) in MK history. Fuck em.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Fat and overweigh are not the same I think. But esthetically, no, I don’t. Imagine fat Kitana who barely fits her outfit with love handles