What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Yeah, no more batman pls. Riddler would be a shit fighter anyway.

And lol "more famous" villains? Riddler got in two of the live action movies.

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
Yeah, no more batman pls. Riddler would be a shit fighter anyway.

And lol "more famous" villains? Riddler got in two of the live action movies.
"More famous" or "mainstream" i mean like Joker and Two-Face.
I dont know what two live action movies u mean?

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
riddler is a mainstream villain.... im confused....

he was in the first batman movie as well as Forever
the Mainstream villain is Joker.
but if u see Riddler as mainstream, then all the batman crooks would be mainstream.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I just hope they don't have cop-out lazy characters like, Ultraman, Owlman from the other earth that play exactly the same but just different outfits. Alt costumes sure that's fine but as a different character that would be lame.

But regarding the Riddler, he is cool, but you are mostly solving puzzles, except for throwing question marks at you or puzzle boxes what would he do?

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I would consider the Riddler mainstream, he's been a re-occuring villain through tv shows, movies ect for the batman series. I would consider someone like Clayface still known but maybe less mainstream because he was only in a couple of episodes the animated series and never in any movies. Any character that is big enough to be in a movie I would somewhat consider mainstream.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
the Mainstream villain is Joker.
but if u see Riddler as mainstream, then all the batman crooks would be mainstream.
what? no.... he got TWO movies dude. im pretty sure everyone knows who he is DC fan or not, unlike some cool batman villains like Anarky, Black Mask, Ventriloquist, etc

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Riddler is a mainstream villain.

Penny plunderer. Tallyman. 10-eyed Man. Lord Death Man. Doctor Phosphorus. Those are not mainstream villains lol. Riddler is awesome because of how much an egotistical dick he is, but is as mainstream as mainstream can get.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Jim Carrey is best Riddler.

It'd be cool, but I don't really see him in the game. Joker is a given, so why put Riddler in? If anything, he could be DLC. But I really doubt it.

"If you look at my face, you won't find 13 anyplace."

I don't see anything wrong with having Riddler being a NPC character, maybe in something like the Krypt but just with DC and having everywhere boxes and stuff like that with question-marks for the unlockable content.

But having him as a playable character in the roster? Bitch pls.

I remember Riddler having some gadgets in the animated series. I guess he could play sort of like Batman except with more focus on actually trying to kill the other guys so he's be throwing bombs and stuff.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Are there any characters who aren't really well known that you want in this game?

Massacre (batwing villain)

Wildcat (JSA)

Mr. Terrific (JSA)

I think all of these characters would be great in this game and fit really well

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Deadman
He can't fight because... well... he's not exactly the most physical character... But a cameo would be the butts

Reedoms

Noob
That reminds me resurrection man would be cool. He could be like the games shinnok (mk4 style) except youd always have a random characters powerset
Considering his book did absolutely terrible, I doubt they waste a potential slot on someone who most people do not know about/care about.

My vote goes out for Karate Kid. He's like Iron Fist but instead of magic kung-fu, he has kung-fu from every alien civilization in the 31st century.

Wonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder TwinsWonder Twins