What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Reedoms

Noob
I'd like to see some Cosmic DC characters like the New Gods or someone from the Legion. Hell, Karate-Kid could be the Iron-Fist of Injustice.

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
A few weeks ago, Ed Boon on his twitter wrote this.

RT @Bmanbills47: @noobde If enough people want Dr. Fate in injustice, will you consider putting him in? EB: Yes.. His fate is in your hands."

Now, I am a fan of Dr.Fate. Huge fan. I really want him in this game so his fate relies on us. I think he would be really cool for this game and that he would fit in. He might even be our first teleport character revealed in Injustice. :D

But we need some fan demand to get him in. So, that is why I created this thread. So everyone who wants Dr.Fate too can unite. And maybe if we can get enough fan demand, someone can show this thread to Ed Boon his twitter.

But we have to work together. I mean come on, who doesn't want this badass character?

[citation needed]
Ed Boon: "Obviously a way is always DLC, hehehe. We can always expand on the roster and bring in characters who didn't make it in in the first place. So yeah, there will be DLC, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, 80$ GAMES, EEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH!"

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
Riddler is by far my fav villain - considering the old Batman movies. (nothing beats Ledger as Joker in the Dark Knight though imo)

Do you guys think he have any chance of getting into the game?
Or is he to boring and simple to be put in, considering how many DC characters there are to choose from.
I would love to see him in there, and they could defo make a cool fighters out of him.
But im not counting on it, just hoping - what u think??

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
As awesome as it would be, no I don't think he will be in the game, I mean we haven't even had a quarter of the cast announced and there are already 4 Batman characters involved. You can go ahead and guarantee Joker too because he is pretty much a given too. (Jack Nicholson is da besss btw) I just think they are going to try to go for some type of variety, also idk how they would really make Riddler fit into this game.