What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I want a couple of newer characters from the new 52 to show up:

Pandora
The Phantom Stranger
David Graves

They would be pretty sweet, but I know it probably won't happen.

Also I want an Arkham Asylum stage and a JL satellite stage.

Hamzer-Siraj

What's a footsie?
Why doesn't anybody care about Static from Static Shock? If they brought the older Static from the 'Future Shock' it'd be pure badass!

Reedoms

Noob
I want a couple of newer characters from the new 52 to show up:

Pandora
The Phantom Stranger
David Graves
Phantom Stranger has been around for a while but the New 52 version of him is just retarded. Completely killed all mystery about him and I assume Didio is going to do the same to Question.

Why doesn't anybody care about Static from Static Shock? If they brought the older Static from the 'Future Shock' it'd be pure badass!
His book recently tanked so I could imagine they would see it as a bad move.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Phantom Stranger has been around for a while but the New 52 version of him is just retarded. Completely killed all mystery about him and I assume Didio is going to do the same to Question.

His book recently tanked so I could imagine they would see it as a bad move.
I didn't know about Phantom Stranger before the new 52....hmmmm lol. What did he prodominantly appear in? I went ahead and bought the issue 0 of him because I want to learn more about him.

Reedoms

Noob
I didn't know about Phantom Stranger before the new 52....hmmmm lol. What did he prodominantly appear in? I went ahead and bought the issue 0 of him because I want to learn more about him.
He'd wander Earth as an observer and only really get involved when shit like Spectre going batshit insane and trying to destroy Earth happens. Now he's just Judas who has to do 30 good deeds.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
He'd wander Earth as an observer and only really get involved when shit like Spectre going batshit insane and trying to destroy Earth happens. Now he's just Judas who has to do 30 good deeds.
Gotcha, so he was like the watcher, except not as extreme, now he's Judas. Meh, I can live with it I guess lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
As much as I want Bane I already feel like Batman is overwhelming the roster and I want a lot of variety. Let's face is, Joker is going to be in along with Batman, Nightwing, Harley Quinn, and Catwoman. I think that should be it for Batman characters.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
It was rumored that Injustice would be basically Team Supes v Team Bats
And if that's the case, Team Bats needs a counter for Grundy and I cant think of a better fit unless they do clayface as a big boy grappler.

Reedoms

Noob
And if that's the case, Team Bats needs a counter for Grundy and I cant think of a better fit unless they do clayface as a big boy grappler.
If you're talking about the plot, it's just Kingdom Come with a few extra people involved. It'd make more sense if they decided to go for a different power player than adding in the 6th batman character in a 24 slot game.

No man, there is MUCH more to Clayface than just being a huge brawler. If you want a huge brawler to counter Grundy, then Doomsday is the way to go, or maybe even Black Adam, even though that guy would kinda be more versatile.

Clayface would be able to go over the top with his power set. Imagine him shifting into all kinds of various stuff and attacking from the ground with spikes, cages and so on, woooooo!

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I agree that they could go a ton deeper with clayface, I was just saying that clayface is the only other one I can recall in the batman universe that could believably go toe to toe grappling with grundy. (My comic kung fu is not as strong as you guys heh)
It would be a waste making clayface a "Zangief" when he's got so much zoning potential.

You know, I would actually really like to see Scarecrow in the game.
Hell he could even play like Kenshi.

Imagine Scarecrow being on distance, having his poison-needle-finger-gloves and in the other hand a gun or something and shooting a small amount of fear gas, which would like illusions of monsters running towards the enemies and hitting them or something like that!
I would be totally sold.

And there is one more thing that bothers me.
NRS told us that the roster will include well known, iconic characters but also come up with some surprises - characters who are not that well known, but what does that mean exactly?
Is Scarecrow such a character who is not well known? To me he is, but I'm a comic book reader and I watched the Batman cartoons, so I know him. So where does that line start - which characters are not well known and which are? Are they even going to surprise me, or will every character be old news for me, since I know them already? I really wonder.

I hope they don't come up with crazy picks like Ambush Bug and make him actually work ... I need some serious stuff for this game and Scarecrow would fit perfectly into the world.

Reedoms

Noob
You know, I would actually really like to see Scarecrow in the game.
Hell he could even play like Kenshi.

Imagine Scarecrow being on distance, having his poison-needle-finger-gloves and in the other hand a gun or something and shooting a small amount of fear gas, which would like illusions of monsters running towards the enemies and hitting them or something like that!
I would be totally sold.

And there is one more thing that bothers me.
NRS told us that the roster will include well known, iconic characters but also come up with some surprises - characters who are not that well known, but what does that mean exactly?
Is Scarecrow such a character who is not well known? To me he is, but I'm a comic book reader and I watched the Batman cartoons, so I know him. So where does that line start - which characters are not well known and which are? Are they even going to surprise me, or will every character be old news for me, since I know them already? I really wonder.

I hope they don't come up with crazy picks like Ambush Bug and make him actually work ... I need some serious stuff for this game and Scarecrow would fit perfectly into the world.
I'd imagine the line between A and B-listers is the line they will take. I'm tired of seeing nothing but Batman stuff though. He's already almost a fourth of the roster at this point and that's just silly.

The Question (Renee Montoya)
The Question (Vic Sage)
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Probably a bunch of other characters that will never get added, too

I'd imagine the line between A and B-listers is the line they will take. I'm tired of seeing nothing but Batman stuff though. He's already almost a fourth of the roster at this point and that's just silly.
You're 100% right about Batman already covering too much of the game, but then again - how much does the Bat-universe cover up when it comes to the DC comics? A lot. Batman is everywhere and the biggest problem is ... when it comes to the characters - Batman has more to offer than many other Superheroes with their respective rogue-galleries.
They too obviously have much to offer, but Batman tends to overshadow them with some characters.

Just the way Spider-Man and his rogue-gallery overshadow basically EVERYTHING that Marvel has to offer.
In a Marvel fighter I would basically welcome every single of Spider-Man's opponents, since they're all pin point perfect.

Can't say the same for the Bat-verse though, since there are some villains that I could live without, but I think that Scarecrow and Poison Ivy would be great additions, even though the game would feature way too many Bat-characters, but we will see - DC has some good villains.

I just hope we won't see the male version of Dr. Light. That guy is just too evil :-7

Reedoms

Noob
You're 100% right about Batman already covering too much of the game, but then again - how much does the Bat-universe cover up when it comes to the DC comics? A lot. Batman is everywhere and the biggest problem is ... when it comes to the characters - Batman has more to offer than many other Superheroes with their respective rogue-galleries.
Lately DC has been shoehorning him into titles that REALLY do not need him. He's becoming like Wolverine. Yea, I enjoy reading about him (infact, his solo title right now is probably one of my top 5), but when I'm reading something like Batwoman and they purposely throw him in there for no reason just to get sales is silly.

A simple way to stop the Bat-saturation is just to use similar characters if they really want the style. People want Scarecrow? Throw in Psycho-Pirate. Guy is almost the same but he deals with all emotions instead of just fear.

Lately DC has been shoehorning him into titles that REALLY do not need him. He's becoming like Wolverine. Yea, I enjoy reading about him (infact, his solo title right now is probably one of my top 5), but when I'm reading something like Batwoman and they purposely throw him in there for no reason just to get sales is silly.

A simple way to stop the Bat-saturation is just to use similar characters if they really want the style. People want Scarecrow? Throw in Psycho-Pirate. Guy is almost the same but he deals with all emotions instead of just fear.
In sheer volume of titles as of new 52, batman already trumps wolverine. Wolverine is less useful in his titles though.

batman, batman and robin, detective comics, batman the dark knight, batman incorporated and justice league.

Wolverine has astonishing x-men, wolverine and the x-men, uncanny x-force, wolverine and new avengers.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Characters I believe will be in the game.

Aquaman
Deathstroke
Green Arrow
Captain Marvel
Power girl
Swamp thing
Green lantern
Joker
Sinestro/Atrocitus
Lex
Captain Cold
Raven
Martian Manhunter
Black Canary
Doomsday
Black Mantay (maybe)
Circe (maybe)
Darkseid

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I wouldn't bet money on Atrocitus. Booster Gold has a better chance of getting in than him.
I know, but he would just be a way better choice the boring evil alien hal. He would also have a way better moveset(in theory).

This is going to be a forum for forgotten characters. i havent seen any talk on these kids, but figure that they could be pretty nifty in Injustice. Is there anyone that you think has been really underhyped that should be in this game?