What's new

Winter Brawl VI - 2/18 - PLAYERS LIST!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I am not able to make this, I was never 100% but it was close. to make the trip it will be around 1000 bucks for me, thats alotta dough, thought i could swing it with Final Round as well. But I'm choosing Final Round due to my work schedual and actually knowing more people that will be there, so that helps with rooming and stuff like that to cut my costs down.

Really wish I coulda made it all work out, and that I didn't live so far away lol :) oh well, theres always next year,

Hope to see some of you at Final Round and Evo,

Peace

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Eazail: IN! Can't wait to go back to battle with your Lao, amigo.

Best of luck as FR, Mr. Potato :D.

Dookie, you've been added to the other lists, all set.

BUMP-ALITY

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Eazail, I wanna get alot more friendlies vs your Lao at WB, we played at NEC but not enough.

I really wanna learn that MU

Shady

Noob
I think, unless things change drastically we've got 3 people driving up from Toronto, we gots me, @Ernov and @k-frog so should be a fun trip.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I think, unless things change drastically we've got 3 people driving up from Toronto, we gots me, @Ernov and @k-frog so should be a fun trip.
AWESOME news, Mr. Shady :D :D :D

CANADA in the house.

List has finally grown to 40+, I'm a happy guy.
JUMP IN THE BOPAT/CONFIRM YOUR PLACE ON THE CREW.
Let's lock this big bag of frozen Kombat bloodshed up.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'll fight whoever in the bk match. I don't eat meat but I like buns with cheese :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Definitely, if you can keep track of MK9, UMK3, MKII, KI and MKDA that would be great. I will have to talk to some of the guys and figure out the best way to run the tournaments.
Is MKDA really happening? I hope so. Thank you for doing this.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
As long as we can get at least 4 players we can run any tournament. I'm sure we can squeak out 8 for anything.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I ment to post in here instead of the other WB thread.

Zaf is most likely not coming now, he didn't get his passport and didn't mail the right papers when he tried to get it.

He lost his old one somewhere in his house so he's going to scavenge to look for it.

I'm still coming regardless

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Yknow I couldnt find this thread ANYWHERE.
I mustve gone through the US Tournaments list like 8 or 9 times...

Gonna adjust all the lists now.
If the mighty COCK is in for BKII, that means we've got 4 for that, too.
I'll definitely enjoy getting bodied in whatever 3D MK shenanigans go down, especially if it's Deception :D.

I cannot fucking wait for this show <3.

Shady

Noob
I'm not sure if k-frog or Ernov are coming from Toronto anymore, I still am though. Also, is there a separate accommodations thread somewhere? I now need to find some roommates for the Friday/Saturday nights.

NINJA EDIT: Also, I will do any kind of extracurricular activity that includes Random Select.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'm not sure if k-frog or Ernov are coming from Toronto anymore, I still am though. Also, is there a separate accommodations thread somewhere? I now need to find some roommates for the Friday/Saturday nights.

NINJA EDIT: Also, I will do any kind of extracurricular activity that includes Random Select.
Waves I need people to chip in for my room ;D

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk