What's new

Winter Brawl VI - 2/18 - PLAYERS LIST!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
BUMPED.

Grand total is 35 so far...I want 50, dammit. So bad, I can taste it.
Although I'm not exactly sure what a number tastes like, but I'm sure the taste I'm tasting is the taste of the number 50.

Or maybe it's coffee...no, it's the number 50.

Noob
BUMPED.

Grand total is 35 so far...I want 50, dammit. So bad, I can taste it.
Although I'm not exactly sure what a number tastes like, but I'm sure the taste I'm tasting is the taste of the number 50.

Or maybe it's coffee...no, it's the number 50.
With Winter Brawl being officially listed as an EVO qualifier, I think we'll have more than 50... people want those EVO points!

Sabin

Elder God
I like how niggas stay fucking up not putting my name on the list when yall know Team Spooky is streaming this lol.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I like how niggas stay fucking up not putting my name on the list when yall know Team Spooky is streaming this lol.
Boo, you know I gotchu' covered like gravy on potatoes. Mmmhmmm.
You know you gots to spread that word and get the streets poppin' for Kombat...
(Which roughly translates into: Happy to add you, my friend :D, I hope you're bringing company.)

Phil - I have faith in your faith :D.
Plus, the bigger the list gets, the more bodies that can be stacked ON TOP of everyone who'll be coming out unlisted.
Any word on whether my Dominican hero Maxter's newly-repaired bionic eyes will be ready for WB?
His Johnny Cage and I have some business to take care of :D.

Sabin

Elder God
Watch it with the slurs...you're right though.
Yes Mr. Moderator :) (i actually sorry if you got offended, but you telling me to watch it just made me crack the fuck up lol. Which is why I lurk more post less.)

OneBoxy: Yea we in there man, see you there.

I should be able to make this as well. Will be my first tourny...just gotta see if I can play on a ps3 controller lol

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I should be able to make this as well. Will be my first tourny...just gotta see if I can play on a ps3 controller lol
Awesome :D.
I'd definitely recommend getting a PS2 pad/converter, though...in my experience, PS3 pads = booty.

37! Shoutouts to progress.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Yes Mr. Moderator :) (i actually sorry if you got offended, but you telling me to watch it just made me crack the fuck up lol. Which is why I lurk more post less.)
I'm glad it made you crack up, because I was very laid back when I wrote it. I do find it to be inappropriate. So positive vibes from the message are a good thing. : )
More positivity, and less negativity. That's what I say!

Si, senor. I'm always amazed when people can hold down their fort on an XBox pad.
Yea they don't seem to bother me or maybe it's just what I'm used to. The new xbox controllers have a separated D-pad more similar to the PS3 design which works pretty well. The old ones are terrible.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
PIMP, you should set Philly ablaze with MK hype.
I wish I had a car and a megaphone. I would not be beneath driving up and down South Street preaching Kombat to the masses.
LMAO.....that's cuz you would be BENEATH people driving. I don't think that's such a good idea to do in Philly.