What's new

Winter Brawl VI - 2/18 - PLAYERS LIST!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I don't think he made a good point at all TBH.
I'm from Philadelphia, lived here my whole life, and this is really one of the friendliest places in the entire country.
I'm...kind of biased. *almost died in Germantown by virtue of a bunch of scary individuals*

Some of it is really hospitable and pretty to look at, though. I've spent whole days just killing time riding trains and walking Market St.

You ever to Tattooed Mom's on South Street? THAT PLACE IS THE BEST.

I wish you could come too, Havik. I want a chance to throw down with more Chaos enthusiasts.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I don't think he made a good point at all TBH.
I'm from Philadelphia, lived here my whole life, and this is really one of the friendliest places in the entire country.
LOL you are so full of shit, your eyes are brown.....

...or you just need to get out more.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I can't wait for this!!! I'm still salty that I was 1 win away from top 8 at NEC. Blackula is coming out for blood!!!! MUA HA HA HA!!!

Damn it, we need a Dracula emoticon!!! Oh well, this one will do for now. :evilgrin1:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I can't wait for this!!! I'm still salty that I was 1 win away from top 8 at NEC. Blackula is coming out for blood!!!! MUA HA HA HA!!!

Damn it, we need a Dracula emoticon!!! Oh well, this one will do for now. :evilgrin1:
Bro, you're gonna be bitin' the shit outta people. Can't wait.

You gonna be around Friday night, Mr. Acula?
We need more strong, able-bodied murderers for the pre-show :D.
And my friend, Mr. Rev is still in need of a hype-as-fuck opponent for BKII...

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Bro, you're gonna be bitin' the shit outta people. Can't wait.

You gonna be around Friday night, Mr. Acula?
We need more strong, able-bodied murderers for the pre-show :D.
And my friend, Mr. Rev is still in need of a hype-as-fuck opponent for BKII...
I wouldn't be getting there until sometime after midnight cause we usually leave VA around 7 PMish to drive to Philly. It's a 5 hour drive for us (5 hr 30 minutes cause we stop to eat)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I wouldn't be getting there until sometime after midnight cause we usually leave VA around 7 PMish to drive to Philly. It's a 5 hour drive for us (5 hr 30 minutes cause we stop to eat)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Okiedokie.
Still, I can't imagine there won't be some manner of delusional hijinks still going on when you arrive.
Hell, I'll throw down with you come arrival time. I need the help of a professional Kenshi to fight the blind man >.<

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
I'm...kind of biased. *almost died in Germantown by virtue of a bunch of scary individuals*

Some of it is really hospitable and pretty to look at, though. I've spent whole days just killing time riding trains and walking Market St.

You ever to Tattooed Mom's on South Street? THAT PLACE IS THE BEST.

I wish you could come too, Havik. I want a chance to throw down with more Chaos enthusiasts.
Okay, are we talking Germantown or fucking South Street?
Cause there ain't shit going down on S...er, I mean, Tourist Street.

It's no secret North Philadelphia is the bad part of Philadelphia, but I live in West Philadelphia, and I go to work in Center City. I walk around at all times of the night, all times of the year.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Okay, are we talking Germantown or fucking South Street?
Cause there ain't shit going down on S...er, I mean, Tourist Street.

It's no secret North Philadelphia is the bad part of Philadelphia, but I live in West Philadelphia, and I go to work in Center City. I walk around at all times of the night, all times of the year.
Momma Box works at Penn Hospital/Children's Hospital, coincidentally.

Yeah, I should've specified 95% of my beef with Philly is in the North. Lol. The rest Ive never had an issue with.
I used to travel on Greyhounds religiously, so 10'th & Filbert/Center City used to be my hub of transportation.
I'll tell you the story eventually, Pimp. It was friggin ridiculous...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Wow. I've worked at just about every hospital in the city too as Desktop Support.
Hup, Presby, Drexel, Jefferson, etc. etc. except for Chop.
Whaaaaaaaat? Dude, that's cool as hell. You might've run into her by now, then. Damaris Gray, in the unlikely but still possible event you cross her path. Shes only been at CHOP (isnt it ironic that the initials of a children's hospital spell out such a violent word?) for about a year, but shes been as HUP since like '03.

Anyhoo...:focus:...DAMMIT WE NEED MORE PLAYERS :uzi:

So anybody wanna throw their hats in for the Trios Tournament? Is gonna be super fun :D.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
Revolver is doing a BK match?

BK MATCHES ARE A THING NOW?!

Fuck you guys, I'm a trend setter. (and I guess pig... a little)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Revolver is doing a BK match?

BK MATCHES ARE A THING NOW?!

Fuck you guys, I'm a trend setter. (and I guess pig... a little)
Hells yeah. I think I credited you guys when I first posted it, lol.
It was so awesome, I had to keep the gimmick alive for the pre-show.

Come to Winter Brawl, Quantus. You know you want to.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'll be there 100%
:D Glorious news. Cant wait to learn from the Smokey master.
After a month + of frustration with my new-ish PS2 pad, I finally got agitated enough to take a pointy claymaking apparatus and pry out the analog sticks. Works like a fucking charm now. So Im looking forward to getting some quality ass-whoopings from everyone, you especially.

I really wish I was able to make it to this
You and me both, my friend. We need some more out-of-state repping for this show.

[MENTION=5442]rev0lver[/MENTION]: Screw it. I know enough of the cast. I'll accept the BK challenge.
Me and you, Rev. We're gonna make some magic happen.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
After a month + of frustration with my new-ish PS2 pad, I finally got agitated enough to take a pointy claymaking apparatus and pry out the analog sticks. Works like a fucking charm now. So Im looking forward to getting some quality ass-whoopings from everyone, you especially.
Interesting... so with sticks removed it no longer does the thing where it sometimes gets stuck pressing in a direction?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Interesting... so with sticks removed it no longer does the thing where it sometimes gets stuck pressing in a direction?
Correct :D. Seeing as the only game I use this pad for is MK, I saw no reason not to.
All my moves/juggles/specials/etc. all pop out right on time now. Sooooooo happy.
Now I can stop worrying about pad problems and start worrying about superior fighters, lol.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Correct :D. Seeing as the only game I use this pad for is MK, I saw no reason not to.
All my moves/juggles/specials/etc. all pop out right on time now. Sooooooo happy.
Now I can stop worrying about pad problems and start worrying about superior fighters, lol.
How does that effect the weight/balance of the controller? I'll be it's much lighter and slightly top heavy now

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
How does that effect the weight/balance of the controller? I'll be it's much lighter and slightly top heavy now
Lighter, definitely, but the top-heaviness doesnt really factor in; It actually feels a lot more agile, which makes speeding up and rushing down a lot more comfortable, especially with Ermac. The JK/iATP into 2 2 combo used to drop like flies, but now I can hit it 98.5% of the time offline. Before, I was dropping them all over the place, but now that everything's clicking right, my Red Devil's vastly improved, both in carrying combos and applying pressure :D. 3 1 2, gotcha...Jab, jab, oops, you let go of Block, SQUEEZE~!...I've still got a LOT of work to do, but I feel like [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION] when he discovered the powers of [MENTION=355]AC1984[/MENTION]'s sticks and turned into Super Cock. So much more comfortable. Just the lack of nerves alone from having no risk at all of jamming the stick anymore makes it worthwhile, although I'm gonna have to put some duct tape over the openings or something just to avoid having a pad that looks like I pried it out of a Gamestop dumpster.
Anyone with an extra PS2 pad they can spare for de-sticking, I highly recommend it.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
I wish they had just stuck with calling BK, LK, and we could have buttons that make sense with LP HP HK LK (1 2 3 4)
Stick with them at their original positions too...Punches on the left, and kicks on the right. So 1234 goes in a clockwise circle.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
If BK match is burger king, then I want in
Then JER it shall be :D. Good, I was hoping I'd get another well-known fella to counter Rev...this oughta be awesome.

Check the original post. Came up with an even better idea, lemme know if you approve :D.

Pimp, I feel the same way. I always thought going from HP/LP to 1/2 and so forth was silly.

NEEDS MORE PEOPLES.