What's new

Winter 2012 UMK3 Tournament - COMPLETED

Eternal

Noob
So where are we meeting online? Is the a chat room in west wonder land or something? Also I could never figure out how to play/open ports for p2p, I do have Hamachi p2p tho, so I cant host a p2p game unless its via hamachi... Also Hamachi stopped working on this pc and im gonna try and re install it now, if that doesnt work Ill set up my old pc that should have hamachi working...

One more thing my mom is in the hospital and if my dad stops by and wants to talk to me as Im playing my matches, then I will have to go and DQ myself.

Anyway good luck guys

Eternal

Noob
ok I cant access hamachi on either Pc , it says denied. so I cant host a p2p game but I can join one... I havent played on this in forever so im testing stuff now.. I should be ready to go very soon

I got DQ'ed for having one of the mame versions that you listed DCI, eternal just happened to have the other one. I don't understand... :confused:

I logged on 20 minutes early, was able to connect to the mame room within a few minutes of being told and I get ignored in the chat room after being DQ with no explanation.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I got DQ'ed for having one of the mame versions that you listed DCI, eternal just happened to have the other one. I don't understand... :confused:

I logged on 20 minutes early, was able to connect to the mame room within a few minutes of being told and I get ignored in the chat room after being DQ with no explanation.
Come back in the chat room

edit: I was going to allow you to play again in a losers bracket matchup to be fair, but you never responded or came back.

Congratulations NoDoubt! I guess I should make an effort to join in next time. The brackets looked like some fun matches. Oh and I'm kind of a noob at understanding the tournament brackets. Could someone explain them to me using this tourney as an example?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Congratulations NoDoubt! I guess I should make an effort to join in next time. The brackets looked like some fun matches. Oh and I'm kind of a noob at understanding the tournament brackets. Could someone explain them to me using this tourney as an example?
Sure. This tournament was double elimination, meaning you need to lose twice to be done. If you lose once you drop to the loser bracket down below. You keep playing until you lose two times.

You should try to find some local tourneys to attend in your own area....i hear ur a good player. What area you live?
Chicago. Nothing would make me happier than to find a local tourney, but the closet UMK3 tournaments are in Ohio I think. That's not exactly close. I was even talking to NoDoubt about trying to make it to one of the East Coast tourneys where all you guys are, but I don;t know if I can find the time/money to go that far.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Chicago. Nothing would make me happier than to find a local tourney, but the closet UMK3 tournaments are in Ohio I think. That's not exactly close. I was even talking to NoDoubt about trying to make it to one of the East Coast tourneys where all you guys are, but I don;t know if I can find the time/money to go that far.
Moe30W and Throwrr are both in Chicago....contact them and play...

Good shit Arion!!!