What's new

"Will you not listen to reason?!" Martian Manhunter discussion thread!

basically whomever does the parry just appears next to MMH immediately. it looks a little goofy when you are in practice mode looking for it, but in the heat of battle it doesnt stand out really. his limbs get a lot of range, but not so much that it looks completely insane lol

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
shit, his trait is crazy, how the hell can you fight back that godamn big hurtbox without a good-fast armored moves when this game doesn't have invincible special move???

P3irce

Noob
I don't know If its been said but MMH can reverse wakeups in the corner, if his stance is in a certain direction.

shit, his trait is crazy, how the hell can you fight back that godamn big hurtbox without a good-fast armored moves when this game doesn't have invincible special move???

i didnt look to see how much pushback happens when he has trait on, nor did i see if you can hit his extendo limbs. he doesnt really have a 50/50 game to worry about, just block low and if he doesnt kick with his boot on the first move then block high. His back 2 has a wonky animation so i feel like you can learn to block it on reaction high. time will tell i suppose.

the fact he has no startup frames on trait is what surprises me, you can activate literally at any moment of any animation

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
you can clearly see his overhead coming imo, maybe it's faster than Doomsday's but i don't think it's OP.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
Id like to see a matchup chart for Manhunter. This character is insane. Makes superman look like shit

40% 1 bar corner combo, does 41% with Ji1. PA = Phase Assault. MG Martian Grab. PP = Psionic Push

f123, f123, 11u3~PA, 22~MG mb, 22~PP

After ender u can throw out an orb, pillar, or telekinetic strikes to keep them at bay. The PP pushes them back full screen. Or you can end in b2 and cancel in to orb which is directly behind them which is a mix up. If u meter burn the orb and they touch it it launches for a possible reset.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2