What's new

Question Will Batmans Stance be changed?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
As much as i complained about his stance in the past ive learned to just deal with it, besides u will be moving most of the match n the rest of batmans animations are pretty frkn kool, only problem i have is it looks like the entire time hes standing it looks like he was a rock in his hand rdy to throw at u.
He's the Kody of Injustice!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
No complaints on his moveset animation. Just his idle stance. I'm down for making him hold a salt shaker though!

Shit I ordered red sun CE...you think it'll be a DLC skin eventually? Arkham City was legit
Yes, lots of DC fans will be upset, and Arkham fans. Pre-order bonuses is just used to lure people into purchasing the full game new as opposed to buying a 2nd hand copy as the company loses money.

shaowebb

When has NRS ever made an outfit permanently pre-order only. Exclusive for pre-orders and for awhile to get new sales up then after a few months they go up for sale to extend long term profits on the game and to start dipping into the pockets of the used market to monetize them as well.

shaowebb

Here is his stance and Its the same as Milena

Better examples!!

I cant see any of those pics or examples. If I enter the URL into another window it says I need a login to another forum. Could you rehost to imgur or minus.com please? I'd like to see these.