What's new

General/Other - TriBorg Why Triborg is mostly balanced and only nerfs/buffs he MIGHT need since only day 4

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I play Scorp where do I fit into the Cyrax-hater stereotype you got
have no idea bro, do you hate Cyrax? even if he didnt have reset?

i don't even use the reset online in sets and others still complain, had a mirror match the other day, was blocking the other cyrax's 4 into DD3 RC B3D4 HTB setup and then doing it back on him without the RC so the oh and low switched and he was calling me cheap? ever have that happened to you. a move you can block, but the other can't is cheap?

shura30

Shura
i labbed for about 2 hours on Cyrax and found ways to block his resets and HTB's quite easily, about 9/10 times
statemtents like this show why the entire argument on this side is wrong
it's not a matter of labbing something
it's about the consequences it has on the meta

no one said it's 100% impossible to block one of those (assuming the attacker sticks just with one of the examples shown in any of reo's threads)
but the risk/reward outcome is still in triborg's favour and by a lot
alien has dirt?same for brc or leatherface?

since they removed raiden's, quan's and many others
those should go as well

if without these setups, these dlc chars are worthless they should be buffed in other areas just like jason has been
you can't say 'don't nerf this hard-to-block' thing because it's the character's only tool, thinking like this in a fighting game is just stupid

MadeOfMetal

statemtents like this show why the entire argument on this side is wrong
it's not a matter of labbing something
it's about the consequences it has on the meta

no one said it's 100% impossible to block one of those (assuming the attacker sticks just with one of the examples shown in any of reo's threads)
but the risk/reward outcome is still in triborg's favour and by a lot
alien has dirt?same for brc or leatherface?

since they removed raiden's, quan's and many others
those should go as well

if without these setups, these dlc chars are worthless they should be buffed in other areas just like jason has been
you can't say 'don't nerf this hard-to-block' thing because it's the character's only tool, thinking like this in a fighting game is just stupid
take a step back before making assumptions

you didn't read my previous post's

said the HTB's should stay , but add frames to block in a nut shell.

removing them off one character doesn't solve the problem others are having! just like how tremor just got one added to his arsenal on the last hotfix, and we can be safe to say there will be more to come as time goes on and more people discover other tricks. we only 9 days in these new characters.

adding buffer frames seems like the only logical thing to do, so no character can use 1 frame HTB's

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
I'm fine if they remove HTB.
I hate them...
But for a nerf, needs a buff: add a valuable wakeup/armor move in every variation.

MadeOfMetal

why an hard to block should stay?
like mkx isn't already a game with tons of ways to open the opponent up
HTBs are just an extra reward from an already advantageous situation
do you not get it or what.. if frames are added to it, its not a HTB. lol