What's new

General/Other - TriBorg Why Triborg is mostly balanced and only nerfs/buffs he MIGHT need since only day 4

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
All we really need is a universal change, adding 5 frames to the block window of any Overhead / Low at the same time. Or just making them turn to mids if landed within this window. That way it won't affect the characters in any other way, and it will only happen in the rarest of circumstances, affecting like 6 different variations all up, out of the 99 characters in the cast.

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
All we really need is a universal change, adding 5 frames to the block window of any Overhead / Low at the same time. Or just making them turn to mids if landed within this window. That way it won't affect the characters in any other way, and it will only happen in the rarest of circumstances, affecting like 6 different variations all up, out of the 99 characters in the cast.
Thats what ive been saying lol

omooba

fear the moobs
Im not downplaying and you should have to deal with setups in the corner lol. Im not saying hes bad just that hes not the best like people say.
you compared a character with a hard to blockable reset with scorpion. it's physically impossible to downplay more than that

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
You main quan dont tell me whats mostly fair xD he would be balanced if dive kick was nerfed and hard to block was meter dependent
First off no i dont i main goro, i mained goro and quan for the game up until november when i dropped him for good, also lol because quan was one of mains months ago means i cant judge whether something is stupid, lmfao.
First off cyber subs tools are just ridiculous and even if they made the mixups 1 bar lets be really here you will probably not block them alot of the time so like a 40 meterless into like another 30 or 40, or whatever even for a bar is fucking dumb. So in other words like 80 percent for basically for getting hit once and then getting hard to blockable. Also cyrax is dumb 2 but lets not get into that lol.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Dude chill with insults lol and a character can have dirt its mk. Your attitude needs to be -9 on block :DOGE
Lol chill with the insults lol you kinda took a jab at me for playing a character that i dropped months ago lol, and doing something like that is kinda scrubby, and even if i didnt drop him lol

Sunny_D

First off no i dont i main goro, i mained goro and quan for the game up until november when i dropped him for good, also lol because quan was one of mains months ago means i cant judge whether something is stupid, lmfao.
First off cyber subs tools are just ridiculous and even if they made the mixups 1 bar lets be really here you will probably not block them alot of the time so like a 40 meterless into like another 30 or 40, or whatever even for a bar is fucking dumb. So in other words like 80 percent for basically for getting hit once and then getting hard to blockable. Also cyrax is dumb 2 but lets not get into that lol.
You said you mained quan beggining of the beta lol

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
You said you mained quan beggining of the beta lol
What in the actual fuck are you talking about lol, first off i dropped quan in november and never even touched quan in the beta as i was on sfv for the last 2 weeks before march 1st . I have been playing goro since day 1 so like fuck off.Also i never told you shit tbh i dont even know who you are. I was trying to be nice but like you are just a typical tym scrub who would bopped if we played. Also go ahead i tagged some of the few ppl i play on the daily and they will tell you.
@Akromaniac27 @Brian5524_

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Wow this thread started out good but now it has turned into school yard insults.......can't we just have civil conversations for once on this sight? :coffee:
This thread was pretty terrible from the opening post, people in here trying to talk rational have been the ones being sensible, and look how the OP responds to that

Sunny_D

What in the actual fuck are you talking about lol, first off i dropped quan in november and never even touched quan in the beta as i was on sfv for the last 2 weeks before march 1st . I have been playing goro since day 1 so like fuck off.Also i never told you shit tbh i dont even know who you are. I was trying to be nice but like you are just a typical tym scrub who would bopped if we played. Also go ahead i tagged some of the few ppl i play on the daily and they will tell you.
You ok? :DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Sunny_D

im Quan-fused :DOGE

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
You get him

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
How do you get out of the crazy cyrax vortex the crazy cyber sub blender? Lol against smoke do you back dash #Scrub lord

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
ok only ones knocking on Cyrax

are the known players of
quan, Tremor, Tekada, CSZ, bo rai cho, alien, and leather face

shocking right?

either they are hating that they got shit tookin away or they fear nerfs to their characters. so they put the blame on other chars so theres stay under the radar.

the few of us like myself, that openly state who i play and don't wan't to keep broken dirt, are trying to be sensible about what should be done.

this dumb suggestions from the CSZ, Tremor, Quan, and lower tier users. saying bombs should be MIDS is down right insulting and lacking in so many fronts.

lets get it out of the way!

Cyrax has Resets! they are considered cheap and will go, the question is how will it be done, in a way that will hurt cyrax and possibly all Triborg variants or in a way that will prevent future discoveries of more resets/loops after the nerf hammer.
HTB's have been a thing for a long time and is not new to KP2, yes they are very hard to consistently block!

many characters have them including: Cyrax, CSZ, Tremor, Tekada, Quan Chi, Predator

do they need to go, not really, should they be easier to block? yes!

what many including my self have suggested is to add a gameplay mechanic into the engine that disables a Low and an Overhead from hitting at the same time or within 4 frames from eachother. they would cancel into mids!
so every possible OH into Low/ Low into OH would have to be preformed 5 frames apart so it would be very easy to block.. and there would still be the capability to make the move oh-low or low oh but if you guessed right like most mixups in this game its punishable!

this way all characters have the HTB normalized and that seems fair.

with this same concept applied to the Cyrax reset, it would be easier to block it, but if that wasn't enough i among others suggested that the Loop should be removed as long as Cyrax got some standing Armor move!

if thats not Normalized i don't know what is.

if noone agrees with that then they obviously just want to ruin a character because they feel there character was ruined.

which i don't understand because, Quan can still setup HTB's meterless just has to do close to the same combo he always has to get HKD and call bat then blam low to OH, and he can still loop it with meter, and his MB rune is still plus 11 if delayed and it made his zoning quite stronger with that rune change, the guess factor on delayed or not delayed rune.

Tremor alegedly just got a HTB setup in corner from last patch! yay Tremor im happy for him.

CSZ can still pull off HTB setup with F2 and if im not mistaken NJK and 111.

so now with everything on the table where does TYM stand on
Triborg normalizations / buffs?

Last edited: