What's new

General/Other - TriBorg Why Triborg is mostly balanced and only nerfs/buffs he MIGHT need since only day 4

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Cyrax is balanced and here's why. He has mostly shit normals other then f21 and the only offense he truly has is his vortex. "Well he's just Quan all over again!" You might be bitchi-err I mean complaining about. But he's different! He doesn't have good zoning or half 1/4 screen overheads! He only has the vortex and heavily scaling combos. Other characters have hard to blockables AND range like Takeda and Quan to a extent. Yes they need meter but Cyrax only has the vortex and shitty strings so it's fair IMO.
i won't say much here, Smoke is balanced nuff said. If anything maybe give him b1 24 combo extender for a bar but he doesn't really need it. Just hitbox whiffing fixes is all.
hes also perfect. Now "what about his missile setups! They have OP hit advantage!!" Well those are fair too. They ARENT over heads, the setup can be punished if used badly in the neutral and if they use them as a setup then either armor or RESPECT IT. "But they break ar"- no they don't. Maybe if setup then using a fast normal but they don't break armor theirselves. Only 1 missile hits on armor and block. So he's fine where he is and before you say it, I'm not against tremor. I actually think he got hit a bit too hard and didn't really need a nerf.
Cyber Brady himself! And before I get crusified by the community hear me out. I think he's FAIR in every aspect EXCEPT the Dive kick. He gets average damage and his meterless 40% are only corner and need drones. Now how do we nerf the divekick? Well not the recovery since other characters have good recovery and dicekicks. The only nerf I think is make full screen divekick a unsafe overhead or a safe mid. What about the close one? Well I think one of them should be a safe mid and a unsafe overhead to have reason to use both. So I will let you guys decide which one or dispute what nerfs you think he needs. Other then that I'm fine with triborg lol.

Sunny_D

how about we give it another week until we find the real broken shit, that's a gr8 idea
That's why I said MIGHT need since it's only been 4 days. Only reason I posted it is because people are calling out for blood on Cyrax and subby. I agree it's too early but if they get nerfed because some scrub complained earlier then labbing him, you best believe I'll get the good word of the techno bro-orgs out!

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
i'm glad someone sees smoke balanced all he has is a vortex other then that he is rushed down easily. before anyone mentions anything about the smoke away or smoke towards he can be garbed out of it or hit out of it.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
i'm glad someone sees smoke balanced all he has is a vortex other then that he is rushed down easily. before anyone mentions anything about the smoke away or smoke towards he can be garbed out of it or hit out of it.
Maybe the regular phase. He can be grabbed out of ex phase, but not hit during it. On a read, ex phase is also punishable I believe.

Sunny_D

I'm going to leave op the way it is because it's still debatable amongst the community if he needs armor, personally I would like it but I would seemed bias being The poster

Sunny_D

Maybe the regular phase. He can be grabbed out of ex phase, but not hit during it. On a read, ex phase is also punishable I believe.
Ex faze is safe, normal faze is punishable for a small window. Wake up teleport with armor would be nice

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
No dude if he can't armor on wake up he needs some kinda guaranteed way to get up , and his vortex is severely out classed by other vortex characters who have armor
to me armor would be good to have but i feel like his smoke away and smoke towards make up for it already but like i said it is a risk to use sense he can be grabbed or hit out of it except the EX one's from what i seen already. Armor would be nice to have but also i feel he does not really need it.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Even ex phase can be hit out of , and leaves u in recovery , considering tele is unsafe as hell it would be perfectly fair and more so if would give the opponent a reason to not rush you down

CAM THE SAGE

THERE IS FEAR IN YOUR HEART
to me armor would be good to have but i feel like his smoke away and smoke towards make up for it already but like i said it is a risk to use sense he can be grabbed or hit out of it except the EX one's from what i seen already. Armor would be nice to have but also i feel he does not really need it.
He can be grabbed out of the ex one too

Sunny_D

@Sunny_D You know Cyrax can drain 100% repeating hard to blockable resets, right?

This doens't fit exactly with my definition of balanced, but ok.
So can Scorp and just because it's hard to block doesn't mean it's broke. Also you can back dash out if you time it right. ALSO armor and punish if it's 7-8 frames fast with good reach. Try labbing it