What's new

Why Superman beats Batman

Bats wins.

Batman had to fight The Flash in the semis. The Flash is one of the most broken OP superheroes in history. Batman still wins.

This can only mean one thing: Batman payed off the Flash to forfeit the match. Batman will do the same to Supes, so Batman wins. Ever since he was little, Superman has always wanted a Lamborghini Aventador but his job isn't paying him enough money due to the bad economy. Supes will give in to Batman's wallet and take the money so he can fulfill his childhood dream.

Superman might be near invincible, but even he can't resist cold hard cash. Bruce Wayne bitches. Bruce Wayne....
waaaait hold on, superman could probably make a lamborghini out of DIAMONDS, by crushing rocks really hard and shaping them with his heat vision/ coupled with microscopic vision and a couple of minutes reading books he would have extensive knowledge of mechanics and engineering.

cyke_out

Noob
Bats wins.

Batman had to fight The Flash in the semis. The Flash is one of the most broken OP superheroes in history. Batman still wins.

This can only mean one thing: Batman payed off the Flash to forfeit the match. Batman will do the same to Supes, so Batman wins. Ever since he was little, Superman has always wanted a Lamborghini Aventador but his job isn't paying him enough money due to the bad economy. Supes will give in to Batman's wallet and take the money so he can fulfill his childhood dream.

Superman might be near invincible, but even he can't resist cold hard cash. Bruce Wayne bitches. Bruce Wayne....

I agree with this. Everybody's got a price.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
waaaait hold on, superman could probably make a lamborghini out of DIAMONDS, by crushing rocks really hard and shaping them with his heat vision/ coupled with microscopic vision and a couple of minutes reading books he would have extensive knowledge of mechanics and engineering.
Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

Reedoms

Noob
Don't hate on Supes for taking the money! Supes now has an custom Armani superman costume, Gucci sunglasses, a Zegna suit for work, and a Lambo. He might be near invincible, but even he can't the resist da money! Bruce Wayne bitches. Bruce Wayne....
Nigga, Superman can make worlds. What's to say he didn't make a world where he did in fact have that Lamborghini and his other world self was all "Hey man, come take a ride in my bitchin car. It's bangin as shit yo."

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
even though i hate this fight batman wins for many reasons and not just based on popularity

for starters batman has no family no love interest so he has nothing to really lose unlike superman.... if you read injustice 1 you know what im refering to without spoilers

imo that gives batman the edge over superman because batmans one and only code is to never kill unlike some other heros because if you read i think infinite crisis wonder woman was involved with a killing if i recall correctly.
You know man, i don't wanna blow you up or anything. Im not an avid comic book reader, i've only read a few ones in my life butttt...

It just so happens that one of the ones i've read was Death of the Family...a series with the sole purpose of having Joker exploit Batman's weakness: The Bat Family. He kidnapped and to a point tortured 3 Robins(including his son), Batgirl, Gordon, and Alfred. So yeah...I'd say he has more to lose than Superman.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
if we're arguing logic than ain't the Marvels,Wondies,Flashes,GLs and the Super kids the only ones who have a snowball's chance against Supes?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
To you and everyone that liked that post:

Naruto is soooooooooooooooo bad right now. It was awesome until the Sasuke retrieval arc and it's just slowly gotten worse and worse. Of the big 3 (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) only One Piece is any good.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
One Piece is the greatest manga of all time, get outta here with that.
That's a funny way of spelling JoJo's bizarre adventure.
P.S. If you reply and badmouth JJBA I WILL REMOVE YOU FROM THE SUPERMAN ARMY THREAD!!!!!!!
Kappa

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Naruto is soooooooooooooooo bad right now. It was awesome until the Sasuke retrieval arc and it's just slowly gotten worse and worse. Of the big 3 (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) only One Piece is any good.
I despise Bleach. Seriously. HATE IT. Just... ugh. UGH!!!!!!!

God. No. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
That's a funny way of spelling JoJo's bizarre adventure.
P.S. If you reply and badmouth JJBA I WILL REMOVE YOU FROM THE SUPERMAN ARMY THREAD!!!!!!!
Kappa

Sorry, haven't read it yet. I've missed tons of the "classics" and need to catch up in them, still I don't think anything can beat One Piece.

I despise Bleach. Seriously. HATE IT. Just... ugh. UGH!!!!!!!

God. No. NO!!!!!!!!!!

It's like one long rescue arc.

CCVengeance

I have some pretty sick ideas for a Superman/Batman fight.I'll right some in a fanfic I'm planning.

CCVengeance

Sorry, haven't read it yet. I've missed tons of the "classics" and need to catch up in them, still I don't think anything can beat One Piece.
Frankly I wont be like some fans who will go Herp Derp it's the best evar its flawless you noob!
I think it's mediocre at the beginning but from part 2 forward it's amazing.You just gotta get use to Araki's heavy Glam artstyle.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Frankly I wont be like some fans who will go Herp Derp it's the best evar its flawless you noob!
I think it's mediocre at the beginning but from part 2 forward it's amazing.You just gotta get use to Araki's heavy Glam artstyle.

I'm a fan of One Piece, art styles don't throw me off.