What's new

Why Superman beats Batman

tazzmission

Banned
even though i hate this fight batman wins for many reasons and not just based on popularity

for starters batman has no family no love interest so he has nothing to really lose unlike superman.... if you read injustice 1 you know what im refering to without spoilers

imo that gives batman the edge over superman because batmans one and only code is to never kill unlike some other heros because if you read i think infinite crisis wonder woman was involved with a killing if i recall correctly.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
All I'm going to say is that Batman was never meant to be in the same league as the JLA. He's meant to battle psychological villains like the Joker and Scarecrow, and pseudo-meta humans like Killer Croc and Mr. Freeze. That's the Batman who's just a badass with a cape and batarangs. He gets beat by Superman, hands down.

However, we're not dealing with that Batman. In order for Batman to exist on the JLA and to battle the same kinds of threats that Superman, WW, and the Flash face, he essentially has a power: Plot Armor. The Batman we are dealing with in this game is the Batman with the actual super power of Plot Armor (or prep time or magic utility belt or whatever you want to call it). It's basically the most powerful superpower on the JLA, because it has unlimited potential.

Trying to say that Batman doesn't receive his Plot Armor is like trying to say Superman can beat the Flash if you take away Flash's Superspeed, or GL if you take away his power ring. This fight isn't just Superman vs Batman. It's Superman vs Plot Armor (just as a fight with the Flash would be Superman vs Super Speed), and Plot Armor cannot be defeated. I'm not saying that's a good thing, I'm just stating a case. In this fight, using this version of Batman, his "super power" is better than anything Superman can do.

tazzmission

Banned
guys avoid youtube because story mode leaked and when i mentioned this yesterday and before my thread got closed i didnt mention that i was not the uploader for it

i watched the whole thing and regret it because i ruined it for myself and no i wont post spoilers

187x

Noob
All I'm going to say is that Batman was never meant to be in the same league as the JLA. He's meant to battle psychological villains like the Joker and Scarecrow, and pseudo-meta humans like Killer Croc and Mr. Freeze. That's the Batman who's just a badass with a cape and batarangs. He gets beat by Superman, hands down.

However, we're not dealing with that Batman. In order for Batman to exist on the JLA and to battle the same kinds of threats that Superman, WW, and the Flash face, he essentially has a power: Plot Armor. The Batman we are dealing with in this game is the Batman with the actual super power of Plot Armor (or prep time or magic utility belt or whatever you want to call it). It's basically the most powerful superpower on the JLA, because it has unlimited potential.

Trying to say that Batman doesn't receive his Plot Armor is like trying to say Superman can beat the Flash if you take away Flash's Superspeed, or GL if you take away his power ring. This fight isn't just Superman vs Batman. It's Superman vs Plot Armor (just as a fight with the Flash would be Superman vs Super Speed), and Plot Armor cannot be defeated. I'm not saying that's a good thing, I'm just stating a case. In this fight, using this version of Batman, his "super power" is better than anything Superman can do.
I'll feel like a loser trying to read that

tazzmission

Banned
Screw Batman... but yea lol I will not vote either since it is a popularity contest, not who might have an upper hand in battle.
its a shame really people voted batman over flash do to popularity . i mean holy shit the flash wouldve whiped the floor with him if people read comics

whats even more troubling is black adam and raven never were in the battle arena and my guess is if they were adam would be standing toe to toe with superman and in the end defeating him do to magic and all

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
whats even more troubling is black adam and raven never were in the battle arena and my guess is if they were adam would be standing toe to toe with superman and in the end defeating him do to magic and all

Superman is not weak to magic, he is vulnerable to magic simply meaning it can hurt him easily. He does not lose anything beyond his Super Durability.

tazzmission

Banned
Superman is not weak to magic, he is vulnerable to magic simply meaning it can hurt him easily. He does not lose anything beyond his Super Durability.
still it is an edge .and i think adam could defeat him if he planned it all together

the smallest vulnerability could always change a fight