What's new

Why Superman beats Batman

Last I checked, the point behind Battle Arena is to vote for your "favorite" character so that the most popular ones get more screen-time and further hype up the game, rather than to vote for "who you think would win in an actual fight." People who get miffed at Batman beating Flash or Superman are entirely missing the point of this exercise in advertisement.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Superman vs Batman:
Possibility 1: Batman stares down Superman.Supes pokes him with is pinky.GG,Bruce!
Possibilty 2: Batman pulls out his kryptonite ring.Superman moves behind him at Mach-7.Supes pokes him with his pinky.GG,Bruce!
Possibilty 3:Batman pulls out a magic wand.Superman destroys it with heat vision.Supes pokes him with his pinky.GG,Bruce!

tazzmission

Banned
I can guarantee you that if Alfred was killed he'd go insane. Hell, Damian dying is having him go to the edge of it.
when i say family im talking a wife and maybe a kid or 2. look at injustice number one with what joker did to lois . if joker did that to someone like batman with the same scenario batman would probably do the same unless he has his will intact and dosent kill him.

i think the reason why batman defeats superman in that department is because he knows if he had a wife she could be a target and in his mind he would fear becoming what superman has become if something like that did happen

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Supes can't beat Adam he's a magical version of supes along with Capt. Plus he got dat swag magic on his side! An angry enough supes will give him a good fight tho.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
when i say family im talking a wife and maybe a kid or 2. look at injustice number one with what joker did to lois . if joker did that to someone like batman with the same scenario batman would probably do the same unless he has his will intact and dosent kill him

Damien is/was his kid and Alfred is practically his father. He has quite a few people he "loves".

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Can I ask what this is meant to accomplish? Trying to apply comic book logic to a video game? Even more, to a popularity contest?

Or why I should acknowledge Joe? Why is he so angry?

off topic, superman vs black adam, while i think superman is slightly stronger physically, they are probably evenly matched, but superman can make himself really powerful flying to the sun and adam can't do that.

tazzmission

Banned
Supes can't beat Adam he's a magical version of supes along with Capt. Plus he got dat swag magic on his side! An angry enough supes will give him a good fight tho.
one thing that did bug me though till this day is how was it that doomsday killed him exactly? if i remember correctly he beats him to death in the animated film titled superman doomsday.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
one thing that did bug me though till this day is how was it that doomsday killed him exactly? if i remember correctly he beats him to death in the animated film titled superman doomsday.
Because Superman is not "indestructible", he's just very tough. He can still be hurt by punches and things if they have enough force.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Not sure on that but IIRC didn't Doomsday and Superman kill eachother at the same time but hitting eachother at the same time? lol.
Yes.

Also, Superman would beat him by so much that it's not even funny to throw around prep time.

Angry Joe is right on every point and this isn't even opinion based.

10-0 in favor of Superman. Even if Batman has kryptonite.

Reedoms

Noob
when i say family im talking a wife and maybe a kid or 2. look at injustice number one with what joker did to lois . if joker did that to someone like batman with the same scenario batman would probably do the same unless he has his will intact and dosent kill him.
He has 1 biological son and 3 adopted sons (used to have a daughter too but she doesn't seem to exist anymore). His biological son was just recently killed and one of the adopted ones just had his face severely disfigured by Joker and Bruce is on the edge of the deep end about to hop on down.

i think the reason why batman defeats superman in that department is because he knows if he had a wife she could be a target and in his mind he would fear becoming what superman has become if something like that did happen
He doesn't have a wife because he doesn't think he deserves to be happy after all the shit he's gone through.