What's new

why is ded_ a moderator here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
... only because he has done combo vids to support the community? Better yet, why would someone like him support anything for that matter. It seems as if his whole goal for being here or doing any videos is to disprove what I believe in, as if some sort of vendetta started based on what was said in the past (I mean, look at his sig.)

I don't need this individual running around tarnishing my name. He clearly has something out for me and I suggest removing his moderator access because he has proven to be malicious. (to me and/or anyone else that threatens his position.)

ded

Elder God
lets ask the people what lex did for the mk community and what ded_ did :roll:

Lex

ded_ said:
lets ask the people what lex did for the mk community and what ded_ did :roll:

lets ask the people what lex did for the mk community and what ded_ did Rolling Eyes

Lex Said: my mom loves niggas btw!
quoting this

T

TempesT

lets not all </3 ded_ lets all <3 him... cause i <3 him and thats all that matters in the end

VIVA him!!

you two puttas...! go to the corner!! ^_^

about ded: first at all i want to give my opinion, ded_ is a great friend/player i respect him is the only one from a another country (that speak a another laguage xD) that we all love to talk about anything he know everything about MK (and all in this webpage is about MK) when any person need a help with whatever about MK (any MK) if he´s online he help this guy/girl, he had made some kombo videos but not for this he is respected by some peoples just for the person he are...

about lex:we beggin with the wrong leg (like we say in venezuela) and fight/talk shit each other but after a while we finish the fight and add (everyone) on their msn, and then talk, and talk we all like to talk shit in a "multi-conversation windows" and always talk about anything (mk, life, jokes) and now he respect me and i respect him (i love your sig btw, just the first part xD)

now i would like to say that you two guys don´t need to fight to each other we are friends (everybody) we are under one thing... the Mortal Kombat´s world and from this game some of us meet and then talk like friends ^_^ please don´t fight for a while but not too much xD...

Lex

I simply do not want someone to pick a fight with me (over umk3), lose that fight, then turn around and get personal with me on several accounts.

I didn't sign up to this site to have people tell me my mother has aids and that my father is dead.

I didn't sign up to this site to have people tell me my mother has aids and that my father is dead.

I'm sorry but I burst out laughing at that sentence.

just take it easy man:S you begin to quote things is just a joke...(i guess so) well i see that is a joke, if not, then sorry, but i see that

ded

Elder God
lex said:
I simply do not want someone to pick a fight with me (over umk3), lose that fight, then turn around and get personal with me on several accounts.
analcunt is another person you dumbass. look at the "join" date...shock even talked with analcunt :confused: you really have the biggest ego i've ever seen.

Lex

haha I don't even have to post anything, you guys prove my point for me.

ded

Elder God
and you prove my point for me. loose a fight about umk3? with your knowledge you cant even make a fight. what you said was just crap about bulgarian/europe mk scene, and some non-related mk stuff.

it may be stupid from my side to say those shits (yeah i aggree) and i even tryed to appologize but you didnt accept so fuck off.

Lex

analcunt, unfortunately, you are blindly insulting me for something that already happened. feel free to support your friend with further insults. it wont get you anywhere!

Lex

ded_ said:
and you prove my point for me. loose a fight about umk3? with your knowledge you cant even make a fight. what you said was just crap about bulgarian/europe mk scene, and some non-related mk stuff.
quote me? you are taking it out of context. you like to do that with just about everything i've ever said. not exactly the coolest thing in the world to do.

ded_ said:
it may be stupid from my side to say those shits (yeah i aggree) and i even tryed to appologize but you didnt accept so fuck off.
take a hint chump

Lex

again wheres your proof? randomly calling me a liar is cool I heard. healthy for the community.

I say you guys meet up and throw hands... this is real shit, not some BS UMK3 talk right now.

Meet at an arcade, play each other, talk shit, get in a fist fight, and be done with it.... hell, thats how I handled my shit when I was a kid and schooling noobs at a machine haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.