What's new

why is ded_ a moderator here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ded

Elder God
lex said:
again wheres your proof? randomly calling me a liar is cool I heard. healthy for the community.
check my sig (the first part), and say it is not true.

talking about the community wasnt you who always talked shit about other peoples vs matches? about other peoples skills?

making flaming threads is more healthy for the community (i remember there is at least one familiar at mko), you are good at this ego.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
when have I made fun of ded's videos? I know its pretty easy for someone that doesn't speak English to take things out of context, which is probably the case here.

You guys demand my opinion about videos and I give it to you just like this:

Videos don't mean shit about someones fighting ability. How many times have I said that, and how many times have you taken it wrong.

if you call this "making fun of ded_'s videos" then you should try to understand what I mean.

Frankiebonez said:
I say you guys meet up and throw hands... this is real shit, not some BS UMK3 talk right now.

Meet at an arcade, play each other, talk shit, get in a fist fight, and be done with it.hell, thats how I handled my shit when I was a kid and schooling noobs at a machine haha.
if you want to pay the trip from bulgarian to United States do it xD

ded

Elder God
lex said:

ded is calling in his friends for support!

and could those friends just visit the site and see the topics? who called his friends to support him at srk long time before in another flaming topic lol

Lex

Frankiebonez said:
I say you guys meet up and throw hands... this is real shit, not some BS UMK3 talk right now.

Meet at an arcade, play each other, talk shit, get in a fist fight, and be done with it.... hell, thats how I handled my shit when I was a kid and schooling noobs at a machine haha.
he wouldn't just throw hands, he would probably resort to bringing it to the next level and pulling out a gun. (just like losing an argument and getting personal, like a child)

AC1984

Kaballin!
lex said:
when have I made fun of ded's videos? I know its pretty easy for someone that doesn't speak English to take things out of context, which is probably the case here.

hah.....i didn`t mention videos......nothing particular......i ment what he achieved at all.....because he came from nowhere with stuff beyond your blinking immagination.........

"I have seen the 2xHP cancel into whiff elbow done 3 times in a row, nothing more."

yep.....nothing more.....but i`ve seen the whole INF......

Lex

mmm.. right. I was dragged into another one of your chatrooms and the first thing I saw was your euro ass talking about me.

ive already sent in the chatlog to the appropriate ppl which will be evaluated later.

Lex

AnalCunt said:
lex said:

hah.....i didn`t mention videos......nothing particular......i ment what he achieved at all.....because he came from nowhere with stuff beyond your blinking immagination.........

"I have seen the 2xHP cancel into whiff elbow done 3 times in a row, nothing more."

so he gets to make fun of peoples mothers just cos he sat in his chair, using a non arcade setup, finding infinites for hours just so he can make videos to spread his ego on the internet? your logic doesn't make sense.

you assume you know everything about my "immagination" when I don't even know who you are, other than someone who rates skill based off of online play and videos he sees. sheer ignorance.

ded

Elder God
go ahead. you can even post it here i dont care.

talking in chatrooms also definetly effects on this site.

your euro ass

we all know you love europe, and everything outside chikago

ded

Elder God
lex said:
AnalCunt said:
lex said:

so he gets to make fun of peoples mothers just cos he sat in his chair, using a non arcade setup, finding infinites for hours just so he can make videos to spread his ego on the internet? your logic doesn't make sense.

you assume you know everything about my "immagination" when I don't even know who you are, other than someone who rates skill based off of online play and videos he sees. sheer ignorance.
i've found the infinites quickly, performing the 100% using them was hard, are you really trying to insult me that i did them to show them to the players is bad?

i never spekulate with the videos i've made, but you are (wavenet, chi, vs matches when you talk they dont mean shit and etc. i've been known in my country before the kaillera, and i played on arcade.

whats wrong to play with 2ms in kaillera vs another person with the same ping? you have xbla, we in bulgaria have good kaillera servers.

the reason why you post this topic is answered, you just try to find new things to fuck me up. how else i can reply to you - "FUCK YOU and Have a Nice Day :wink: "

Haha lex, you [ban incoming], you're becoming more and more ridiculous with every post you make. Admit it, sonny, ded_'s skills are beyond yours.

Lex

thats fine. his video creation skills and practice mode skills (on a keyboard) are better than mine

when it comes to actually playing the game against someone in a real environment, he doesn't have as much experience as anyone in Chicago, hands down. ive never found the point of spamming infinites on people, therefore ive found better tactics to use instead

none of this disproves the point of my post, as I shouldn't be answering flames from his buddies. ded is too ghetto to represent anything.

ps: sonny? im older than you chump!

ded

Elder God
when it comes to actually playing the game against someone in a real environment, he doesn't have as much experience as anyone in Chicago, hands down. ive never found the point of spamming infinites on people, therefore ive found better tactics to use instead

yeah yeah, ded_ sucks, and chi r0cks, we got your point already.

btw Rsmoke: Invis, Spear, Sweep, Air Throw - Awesome!

Lex

ded_ said:

yeah yeah, ded_ sucks, and chi r0cks, we got your point already.

btw Rsmoke: Invis, Spear, Sweep, Air Throw - Awesome!
actually you don't get me because you don't understand that sitting in a corner playing with yourself isin't the same as fighting.

make sure to bring your gun to a fistfight.

lex said:
Frankiebonez said:

Meet at an arcade, play each other, talk shit, get in a fist fight, and be done with it.... hell, thats how I handled my shit when I was a kid and schooling noobs at a machine haha.
he wouldn't just throw hands, he would probably resort to bringing it to the next level and pulling out a gun. (just like losing an argument and getting personal, like a child)
Hey if he comes strapped to a fist fight I would make sure I pack one too.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
ded_ is a moderator because he is available, almost constantly and more importantly when DreemerNJ and I are not, to check these boards and help out on the site. He also helped immeasurably in the last 3 or so videos Darktemplarz.com made, which received a lot of positive response from players. Had he not helped me out, we probably wouldn't have developed any kind of friendship, there wouldn't have been a reason to.

Regardless of the value of the videos placed by Lex, they are well received by 99.9% of the community even outside the MK community, and played an enormous role in getting people back into this game, where tech jargon, even though appreciated by myself and DreemerNJ probably more so than anyone who's ever watched our videos, doesn't really appeal to a big percentage of players. If anyone has cared to notice, once we finished making combo videos, we geared the site almost completely towards match videos, while presenting them all the while in between.

Match videos are another thing that ded_ puts up, a lot of them. Even though he only gets to play online, it's generaly against people from his country so he doesn't have any delay or lag, or what have you since Bulgaria's internet is basically an ethernet. The games he plays and shows the community are representative of his skill level vs a number of players and in the best possible environment, which would be the keyboard, alone, no one there to mess with him.

The only thing I can say is, agree to disagree, but when it comes to pure skill, I have played Lex in person and I have only played ded_ online. From what I have seen in their ideal settings, and based on my experience against both of them, Lex has nothing to prove, and ded_ has to come here to the states, and show Lex what he can do, on an arcade machine.

Ded_, I suggest you get a stick, practice, and save up. Make the trip because that's the only way to settle things.

Status
Not open for further replies.