What's new

why is ded_ a moderator here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock said:
Ded_, I suggest you get a stick, practice, and save up. Make the trip because that's the only way to settle things.
i want this too... i would really love to play against not just lex marico xD against you, against ded_ (but my puta live far away from USA), against moe and all high level players... ^_^

Derek

Noob
You know, I read this whole thread while eating some Popcorn and drinking some Mellow Yellow and I can say that I was very entertained to say the least.

All I can say is ded_ is a highly respected member of the community for multiple reasons just like Lex. This whole first grade style of argument doesn't benefit the community. However, the things that you both do such as combo videos and pure skill on a actual machine do.

Since you don't like each other don't talk or make contact with each other. You're both valuable to the community and you're both highly respected within said community. So why don't you both act like civil people and show each other the respect that you both deserve. Make bridges, not burn them.

-Sugar.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
l SuGaR l said:
You know, I read this whole thread while eating some Popcorn and drinking some Mellow Yellow and I can say that I was very entertained to say the least.
I was present at said "chat room" and I can tell you it was VERY entertaning...
lex said:
grinder, how's popcorn?

Insane

Toasty!
ded_ said:
lets ask the people what lex did for the mk community and what ded_ did :roll:
There is no doubt who what did for mk...all videos i have watched,all the combos are made by ded_ !!! MOstly the combos and the infinities and the whole stuff he made i just cant list it....think :wink:

Insane said:
ded_ said:
lets ask the people what lex did for the mk community and what ded_ did :roll:
There is no doubt who what did for mk...all videos i have watched,all the combos are made by ded_ !!! MOstly the combos and the infinities and the whole stuff he made i just cant list it....think :wink:

Im pretty sure Lex made a video

Status
Not open for further replies.