What's new

Why General Zod is Top #1 At Best

Does General Zod warrant a ban or hotfix?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I havent played the highest level of zod bit it seems like DD does just fine. He hits trait,
you hit trait and no bs exists other than zoning.(which you shoulder right through)
I would definelty like to play a top zod though before i hang my hat on this.
Send me a msg I'll add u

Love dd MU

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Your character is broken good sir.
your brain is broken.

The trait is what makes Zod....well...Zod!

it already takes a decent amount of time to recover, it doesnt need more just cuz u don't like fighting Zod.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
your brain is broken.

The trait is what makes Zod....well...Zod!

it already takes a decent amount of time to recover, it doesnt need more just cuz u don't like fighting Zod.
I'm wondering how would Zod fare in tournament if he didn't have his trait? I feel he's really limited upclose and has to resort to nothing but zoning, which would probably cripple a lot of his MU's?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Actually, the joke is that Miles has picked up MMH as his new main, and to hide the true #1 ridiculous character he made this thread to hype Zod as much as possible.

That's right, good job, good job. Shift all the attention and focus away from Kabal, I mean MMH...

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
No offense but anyone I use against u seems broken

Maybe u need to level up as a whole
What other char have I complained about? I used to main Arrow, a low tier char.... Ofc every char is going to seem broken because every char I went up against was a losing MU. All your basically doing is bragging about online wins.

Pig Of The Hut

What other char have I complained about? I used to main Arrow, a low tier char.... Ofc every char is going to seem broken because every char I went up against was a losing MU. All your basically doing is bragging about online wins.
All you're basically doing is whining because u can't win

Learn to block
His 50/50 full screen is 100% escapable and punishable no matter what

Less crying more lab

Pig Of The Hut

I never even mentioned his 50/50's. Wth are you talking about...
Full screen 50/50s is a large talking point, in fact if people knew one thing it'd be dumb for ZOD to ever do them

This is part of his "brokenness" every one in Atl can fuZzy his up close game

I fuzzy Dave at kit, watch video

Again you should level up

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Someone just needs to a"accidentally" break Pig/Dave's hands before each tournament and that'll solve that Zod problem. GGs <3