What's new

Why General Zod is Top #1 At Best

Does General Zod warrant a ban or hotfix?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Yeah I remember talking to Fullmetal at GGA months back and was going to add him. I think I already have pig added, although not sure if he plays on zod of the hut or pig of the hut anymore.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yeah I remember talking to Fullmetal at GGA months back and was going to add him. I think I already have pig added, although not sure if he plays on zod of the hut or pig of the hut anymore.
Pig of the hut = main activity

I'm down, warning though playing against ZOD first time will hurt

Yoaks

A spaceman
And Zod doesn't necessarily get 100% interactables. It's more like 90% lol. I ran into Pig yesterday in Ranked. Needless too say, he bodied me lol. But in the match he had KT Smith hovering over me and he went for the "Snow Globe" on Atlantis. I dashed underneath him and avoided the interactable.
GG's to @AK Pig Of The Hut btw.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
That being said. Shameless self promotion: Does anyone play online that has a good Zod that wants to add me and play some games every now and then?

I need Zod experience.
I main Zod, I am not as sound as say Pig or Dave, but I can perform all of the shakanery that involves the character. PSN- GentlePersuation

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Stay in the KF forums you fool.

General Zod is somewhere in the 3-6 best range.

Learn how to fuzzy trait pressure, and punish overhead grab, or interrupt the low laser. There are also a ton of option you have against an approaching Zod with trait. (Pushblock, MBB3, grab, D2 poke ect ect...)

Zods rush down is overrated right now because people are unfamiliar with the mixups.

Also, many character prevent Zod from activating trait safely.
Also no safe wakeups and bottom 10 footsie/mixups game w/o trait

However, Zod's Zoning is underrated right now.... hehehe
Zod's rushdown is overrated.... what? With trait he is the best in the game at everything, 50/50's in your face and full screen. Fuzzy guard 50/50's? Interrupt the low laser when trait is raping you? Characters prevent Zod from activating trait safely when he is trying to summon at a risky time in that MU, if you get hit out of it it's because you were trying to be cheeky. Zod has great keep away without trait and with it he is the best character by a mile.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
problem with fixing zod, u do anything to his trait....his bad mu's will get even worse

Pig Of The Hut

Zod's rushdown is overrated.... what? With trait he is the best in the game at everything, 50/50's in your face and full screen. Fuzzy guard 50/50's? Interrupt the low laser when trait is raping you? Characters prevent Zod from activating trait safely when he is trying to summon at a risky time in that MU, if you get hit out of it it's because you were trying to be cheeky. Zod has great keep away without trait and with it he is the best character by a mile.
Full screen 50/50 is 100% avoidable

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i have a lot of anti zod strategies am working on for specific scenarios with the flash, i suggest you go into practice mode learn how to do these zod set ups pig and others post and find a solution or you'll get butt fucked like i did at FR by pig. @AK Pig Of The Hut did i even take a life bar off you?

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I wouldn't go around panicking about Zod, yet.

There are characters that I am lead to believe he goes even with, so I'm not sure this is a Kabal situation just yet.

Pig Of The Hut

i have a lot of anti zod strategies am working on for specific scenarios with the flash, i suggest you go into practice mode learn how to do these zod set ups pig and others post and find a solution or you'll get butt fucked like i did at FR by pig. @AK Pig Of The Hut did i even take a life bar off you?
It was very clear our matches went the way they did because you might not have had enough exp in the MU

But there's no doubt in my mind from watching u play from may till now how extremely talented you are w the arrow pointing up and how much of a threat your flash has become that w proper exp in MU ZOD will feel very even to u soon