What's new

Why are there so few Wonder Woman players online??

DarkPage

Noob
Name them?

GL, Aquaman, Batman, MMH, SM, GA, nor sinestro, not lobo, not cat woman (I've seen on their boards they believe so), not any cast member. So if you're going to name one, I do expect a reason why.

For the GL MU if you guys block low and anticipate the lifts, you'll catch him once. And remember Wonder Woman only needs 1 hit for a combo that 4-way resets the situation again.

For the MMH MU, the only real threatening things to keep you in check are teleport and trait. If you walk forward during his OH teleport you can punish it hard (and no one really tries to use the other unsafe version, so it's good for a couple of tries). Wait out his trait and use IADG when he's approaching (or d12). You'll see that MMH isn't that scary at all when you're patient.

For batman, d3, push block bats, the end.

Aquamarine is a tough guy but his wake ups are absolutely terrible. Get one knockdown (or d3) and hit the offensive hard. Mix everything up. Nothing should happen twice in a row without a purpose. From mid screen you can punish a lot with IADG at varying heights.
do you play WW?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I found all the parries by setting WW to reversal parry and just did strings

It was long ago though, and I can't remember which one you can parry in lasso.

I know you can parry both no problem in sword though. It just takes some getting used to letting go of block.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Because, Wonder Woman. That' why. I honestly use Wonder Woman, but I got bored of winning with her. So I moved onto Zatanna and Lobo. Then school happened, and I started to have other things to worry about. And Zoning isn't that big of a problem. Especially with Superman. Parry the fuck out of it.

RM_Gamer

Noob

This thread inspired me to represent some WoWo online and show off her tech for great justice.

I think my MMH matchup strategies needs a little tweaking though...
very nice WW. for that mmh MU u can d2 his overhead teleport, even after the buff it received. and im not sure but u can d3 his wake up push thing and whiff punish it

DarkPage

Noob

This thread inspired me to represent some WoWo online and show off her tech for great justice.

pretty good dude, but i was hoping to see some sets ups, like the mid screen otg and the f3 crossups

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning

i love watching WoWo vids, im always rooting for the WoWo player as if its like my best friend or brother or something.

Good stuff. Any reason why you do the b2lassograb instead of b23?

very nice WW. for that mmh MU u can d2 his overhead teleport, even after the buff it received. and im not sure but u can d3 his wake up push thing and whiff punish it
Nice I didnt know that.

i love watching WoWo vids, im always rooting for the WoWo player as if its like my best friend or brother or something.

Good stuff. Any reason why you do the b2lassograb instead of b23?

Nice I didnt know that.
It's online and the lag makes the drops and inability to hit confirm not worth it.