What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
WHERE'S YOUR FUJIN NOW?!?!?!!

Oh the blow ups you're gonna get now boy.
Blowups? I wasn't even 100% he'd be in since they've avoided putting him in twice already. This is partially expected. Rain fans on the other hand, ohohohohohohohoho
Man a lot of you guys are ungrateful af. You guys asked for KP2, and now that you got it, you're threatening to quit the game? Really? If KP2 was all MK characters, I bet you guys would still find something to complain about.

Stay Positive.
God no. That's a bit of a generalization to make. We didn't ask for KP2, we asked for specific characters but knew they'd come in the form of KP2. If it were all MK characters I'd be happy because at least it'd show they remember what the game's about. I'm done with the game because I have no reason to continue playing, my favourite character is not going to be included and I will therefore not be able to play him. I don't enjoy playing anyone else the way I would playing Fujin and as much as I love MK in general it's just a slap in the face to me that they'd put in Bo Rai Cho of all characters and whoever Leatherface is over beloved fan favourite MK characters like, say, Noob or Fujin or Shang Tsung or something.
You hear that guys? KP2 broke Youphemism and he's never posting again.

Yaaaaayyyy!!!
Oh look guys! Rude quoted me for having a different opinion to show his salt at the fact my opinion differs from his! Who would've guessed he'd do that? :) Maybe one day you'll actually grow as a person and move past petty grudges about nothing like I have :) I'm done with playing the game competitively, not the site. Calm your obsessive tits.
You will be here tomorrow. Just like always <3

You will ALLL be here.. Muahahah (Ed Boon voice)
Nope. Completely done with MK competitively. I mean I'll still be on the site and I'll still lurk and post but I'm done playing the game competitively. I have nothing left to look forward to and no reason to continue playing. May as well go outside and fail to get a girlfriend instead :DOGE

Robbie Rage

Friend to the Reptiles
I don't care what anyone says. Bo'Rai Cho hype every day.

Leatherface seems kinda silly, and I wish they stopped the guest character thing at 2, but I can see how he'd be fun.

Same with the Alien. I'm hoping that they have a bit more flavor than just a reskinned Baraka though.

Tri-Borg is really the only one I expected. Everyone loves cyborgs, and the variation system kinda predicted something like this.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
TCM 2 is one of the greatest, most outrageous films of all time, starring Bill Mosely of "The Devil's Rejects. Check it out!
variations:
Chainsaw Massacre: gains long range chainsaw attacks, chainsaw rush and chainsaw uppercut
The butcher: gains cleaver throw and cleaver barrage
Unchained Horror: gains Meathook chains and command grab (Lobo)

Come on guys, there's potential there...I'm more pissed about Bo Rai Cho honestly lol.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Blowups? I wasn't even 100% he'd be in since they've avoided putting him in twice already. This is partially expected. Rain fans on the other hand, ohohohohohohohoho

God no. That's a bit of a generalization to make. We didn't ask for KP2, we asked for specific characters but knew they'd come in the form of KP2. If it were all MK characters I'd be happy because at least it'd show they remember what the game's about. I'm done with the game because I have no reason to continue playing, my favourite character is not going to be included and I will therefore not be able to play him. I don't enjoy playing anyone else the way I would playing Fujin and as much as I love MK in general it's just a slap in the face to me that they'd put in Bo Rai Cho of all characters and whoever Leatherface is over beloved fan favourite MK characters like, say, Noob or Fujin or Shang Tsung or something.

Oh look guys! Rude quoted me for having a different opinion to show his salt at the fact my opinion differs from his! Who would've guessed he'd do that? :) Maybe one day you'll actually grow as a person and move past petty grudges about nothing like I have :) Just because I said I was done with the game doesn't mean I was done with the site. You people really like to reach don't you?

Nope. Completely done with MK competitively. I mean I'll still be on the site and I'll still lurk and post but I'm done playing the game competitively. I have nothing left to look forward to and no reason to continue playing. May as well go outside and fail to get a girlfriend instead :DOGE
Dude, I know that you love to correct and fight with people about silly stuff, but what is it about Rain fans that bothers you so much? I mean, I don't get it. Did any of us hurt your feelings?

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
you whats gonna be hilarious?

if leather face turns out to be a top tier character and everyone starts jumping on the band wagon lol

but seriously, enough with this im not gonna buy it and im done with mk crap. its just a fighting game, relax and

have fun. if you dont like it its ok dont buy it, i know its sad some of our favs didnt make it but lets just enjoy

what we are getting. arnt we all here for fun and good times?

have fun guys !

Lokheit

Noob
I didn't buy Jason and Predator (and I actually like those characters) out of purism and half guests AGAIN is a big nope for me.

I was hoping for a combination of some of the fan favorites and some of my own ones (I didn't have hope for Sareena but I thought Sindel had a chance), instead we get a non canon amalgalm character (Smoke never became a cyborg in this timeline) and Bo Rai Cho.

This could've been a great KP2 but reading what fans wanted and posted for months, the announcement makes no sense.