What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
I could see Leatherface's Variations:
=====================
Massacre -- Think Slasher Jason with hopefully less of the suck. The "footsie" variation.
Butcher -- Forgoes the saw for a couple of meat cleavers. the "rushdown" variation. Cleavers do extra chip with active buff.
Torturer -- (Grapples?) various methods of pain, causing bleeds much like d'vorahs venom stacks

Xray - Please be a full armor run with the saw to start it off.
Win Pose - Hacks off opponents leg, drags them screaming offscreen. Camera focuses on the severed leg at the end.
If the execution is done perfectly i wouldnt mind LF. I love the xray idea brilliant! In b4 "kobu" leatherface for his butcher variation

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Someone explain how the xenomorph is baraka other than him getting killed by the baby near the end?
Also I'm so god damn glad this means we're not getting anymore female hitboxes to whiff on..

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Well, I'm just a casual player but I love the franchise so...
...I can tell that even under hallucinogens after a lobotomy my brain could have produced something insane like that.
The only good thing here is the cyborg.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
THIS GAME LEGIT HAS 7 FEMALES. OUT OF A 30+ CHARACTER ROSTER. FOR SHAME NRS.

I'm not a feminist, but there were some cool female characters that at least most people wanted to see, mostly Sindel, Frost, Sareena, fuck it maybe even Sheeva. What do we get? Leatherface guest character. No one asked for him and you can't tell me other wise.

Robot Ninjas are cool. That was a sugestion that had a lot of traction. Glad to see it come to fruition.

DUDE BO RAI CHO LMAO

You wanted Rain, Fujin, or Noob? Fucking nope. Have this fat fartmaster fuck in the game instead.

I can tolerate alien. But we could have easily just eliminated a guest character for KP2 and focus on getting some fan favorite
MKX characters in the game. I can't believe it's actually ending like this.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Someone explain how the xenomorph is baraka other than him getting killed by the baby near the end?
Also I'm so god damn glad this means we're not getting anymore female hitboxes to whiff on..
Mainly because they gave him the tarkatan retractable arm blades, which xenos normally dont have. Actually they have never had them in any films IIRC. It also appears they gave it a Tarkatan like mouth too.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
The only thing I can think of for Leatherface's variations is this:

1) Clearly a variation involving his chainsaw
2) A Grundy-esque grappler (NRS will STILL manage to fuck up grapplers with him)
3) An in-your-face brawler variation.
bruh if the chainsaw is not involved as baseline involving the dude from "TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE" there is a problem.

lotsa crybabies in this thread. no surprise considering the community.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
When a Xenomorph face hugger impregnates its host, their genetics bond much like those of normal male and female parents of one species, so the offspring shares traits from both.

For example, the Predalien, a Xenomorph spawned from a Predator:

Or this Xenomorph T-Rex:

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
When they see they're making no money they are going to learn thier lesson for putting un wanted characters in the game. Nrs is not understanding this is mortal kombat not fucking "wb scary movie character fight battle 2" -_- they better be making kp3 right after this catastrophe (other then sektor <3)

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
None of them look like zoners too. -.-
I honestly wouldn't even want another zoner. They either suck ass or are too powerful and no matter what have the most boring zoning I ever seen.

It sucks too because like....I'm gonna buy them all lol. Like I'm gonna lose matches because I didn't do my research on what I can punish. Helllllllll nawwwwwwww maaaaaaang
Couldn't you just go to the character's page and learn the counters to whatever BS their respective mains?

Cyborg and Alien are worth the two wasted spots. Hell yeah!
You want to play on steam? add me

You do realize Ed confirmed costukes for Cassie, Takeda, Erron, D'Vorah, and Kun jin before this announcement?
But will the usuals also be getting costumes again? Or even characters that have 2+ alt costumes?

DavS13

Noob
What a missed opportunity, could have brought back noob, kabal, nightwolf...Instead we get some dumb horror movie character I've never heard of. Oh well they might play OK though. Hype for the cyborg.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
Lol I really hope his regular win pose is his infamous Chainsaw Dance. I know it doesn't make sense since he did it out of frustration and not because he caught his victim, but still, its gotta be in there somewhere XD
wouldn't it make sense that he does it considering he technically failed at fatality or a brutality?