What's new

Who's being slept on?

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Firestorm. His molten trap special is an amazing hybrid of offense and defense and it can even be confirmed. I believe that molten trap is one of the best moves in the game.

Firestorms other tools aren't too shabby either;)

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
Firestorm

I think the awkward trait and awkward input for Molten Trap put players off. However, his tool set has a fair few similarites to Starfire and his corner game is obnoxious.

So, yeah. Firestorm.

kcd117

Noob
People sleep on brainiac, I switched from darkseid to him and I think he is a better character than ds, he also doesn't have a lot of bad matchups.

Fate is kinda messed up... I thought having no anti air was supposed to be his weakness, but now he has the best anti air in the game, the best air to airs and his f2 db2 footsies. He is a pain to deal with.

Flash is completely ridiculous, he has a hard neutral and bla bla bla but everything else that's actually good about him is broken and I barely see people talking about it. He is gonna be a problem.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
Nobody, I think that the characters we don't see played at a high level are mostly pretty bad.

Maybe I'm surprised more people don't use firestorm? But at the same time I dont think he's amazing.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Fate. I think he has like only 5 losing matchups, Deadshot is the only character he straight up can't fight. The patch helped him a ton imo, the new B2 is godly. I think he has the best keepaway in the game, Deadshot is just better because he has the up close game to go along too. Like I said he can fight everyone but Deadshot and he murders characters with shitty mobility, bad neutral, or lacks a dedicated anti zoning tool. Character kicks ass and nobody wants to play him because he's hard to use right.

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Eventually, people are just going to have to accept that Batman is actually fairly good. At least in the top 15.
I assume a troll post.

Firestorm probably.

Canary almost certainly. I think she's a breakout performance away from being the next bandwagon character.

Honestly, at this point, ALMOST any character that's thought to be bad-ish is being slept on, cause this game is showing to be very very balanced and we keep thinking characters are poo and then we're either shown otherwise in spectacular fashion or the community just keep hammering away and slowly build the character into something really strong, like the BB and Fate communities have.. Both characters were originally thought to be kinda buttcheeks, and both communities have shown that isnt even remotely the case.