What's new

Who's being slept on?

D. R.

Noob
I would love to say Swamp Thing is being slept on...

But he's trash. :16Bit

Hopefully he gets some actual buffs sooner than later. Character is actually hype to play/watch/fight against. #savethegreen #undraintheswamp

Please don't beat me up for this but...

I legit think Joker is being slept on HARD. Like he has some flaws and some nightmare MU's (looking at you Bane) but I've been maining him for a couple of months now and if played right he puts in work. I regularly go on long win streaks with him online and not just against nooblets but legit good players using top tier characters. Admittedly though I do get away with murder since no one seems to know the MU lol.

back to back divekicks or df1s are never guaranteed with brainiac just mb b3 them if they try that. in fact anytime they go for a 50 without trait you can almost always punish with mb b3 or f3. same with full screen leaps

My response to the question is Darkseid, free
What i mean by consecutive divekicks, is that trait covers your dive kick, which blows armor up, and dive kick forces stand so they have to block trait while in block stun from divekick. mean it's your turn again, which give you the option to divekick again or a strign again or trait which leads to more pressure.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Nah I have him in top 5 too sunny
The thing with Arrow is that IMO he is a top 5 contender right now, call me crazy.
You know what's crazy?

In NRS games, a character who is top 5 is pretty much broken lol. Like in MK9, Cyrax was top 5 and he was broke. IGAU, Batgirl was top 5 and she was broke. MKX got it right at the end but in the earlier days, Tanya was top 5 and she was broke.

But in this game, Green arrow being considered a top 5 character shows how balanced this game is because there's literally nothing broken about him lol.

Buff Ivy

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
You know what's crazy?

In NRS games, a character who is top 5 is pretty much broken lol. Like in MK9, Cyrax was top 5 and he was broke. IGAU, Batgirl was top 5 and she was broke. MKX got it right at the end but in the earlier days, Tanya was top 5 and she was broke.

But in this game, Green arrow being considered a top 5 character shows how balanced this game is because there's literally nothing broken about him lol.

Buff Ivy
Exctly, the potential top 5 right now are extremely balanced! Pre-patch we had unfair atuff but I don't think there'sa character I consider unfair as of now.

I'm actually happy someone like him could be up there.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
The problem with Arrow as I am experiencing, is he cannot wakeup for shit.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Fate. I think he has like only 5 losing matchups, Deadshot is the only character he straight up can't fight. The patch helped him a ton imo, the new B2 is godly. I think he has the best keepaway in the game, Deadshot is just better because he has the up close game to go along too. Like I said he can fight everyone but Deadshot and he murders characters with shitty mobility, bad neutral, or lacks a dedicated anti zoning tool. Character kicks ass and nobody wants to play him because he's hard to use right.
True dat. Fate just might be the most nuanced character in the game, and I love it, he's not a character that any scrub can pocket like Deadshit.

Jugghead

Noob
I didn't get the sense GA was ever being slept on. This "your top 10" thread from a while ago had a decent amount of GAs rated in the bottom of the top 10 or just outside. Also he does well in tournaments.

In my opinion, the best character that I rarely see online or in tournaments is Black Canary. I also think a lot people were sleeping on Aquaman after the patch, but he's still very good. I see him still used at a high level in tournaments, but have rarely ran into him online since the patch.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Please don't beat me up for this but...

I legit think Joker is being slept on HARD. Like he has some flaws and some nightmare MU's (looking at you Bane) but I've been maining him for a couple of months now and if played right he puts in work. I regularly go on long win streaks with him online and not just against nooblets but legit good players using top tier characters. Admittedly though I do get away with murder since no one seems to know the MU lol.
^

This.
Definitely slept on.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Proper grammar is the only one *who's* being slept on here, amirite everyone?!

Also Green Lantern, if only because triggering Fred Marvel is always a treat.
Yours truly has taken care of it, as always. =P

For those who are responding to the question with Darkseid, mind explaining why you think he's got untapped potential?

Not saying he doesn't, but I think he's about as fleshed out as he can get.