What's new

Who will you be maining in MK11 and why?

Kotal because he's been my main since Day 1 in MKX.

Cetrion is looking to be a secondary. Has too many good looking options to not consider playing.

Also interested in Sub-Zero, Cassie and Frost.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Okay so question:: How many characters does it constitute before it doesn't count as a main anymore? Usually 1-2 right?

1. Jade. I like Low-tier characters and she's always been low-tier since way back in UMK3 and I have a keen liking to her as well. One of the few females who stood out to me in the character select screen way back when. She's not good at all in this game but I can say I did use her and will continue to submit to using her to prove a lot of you wrong.

2. Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn. Villians who both had important designs and roles in their prime; both were the original two bosses of the series and has nothing been rivaled ever since. Trying picking Shang in MK9 but he wasn't as good as I expected and Shao Kahn hasn't been in my hands since Deception ('04) and I have to get him again.

*3. Baraka. Contrary to popular belief, he is NOT a jobber and deserves so much more love than what he gets currently. At the very least, his 3rd variation feels good (Bone Deep is amazing with an amazing DB3 anti-air) and I like that about him this time. He feels like he should have already been in MK9.
One, my dude. Just one. But you get a window to figure it out ;P

D

Deleted member 35141

Kenshi..... Oh wait

This game has made it really hard so many characters I want to play. I have always played liu, johnny and jax in every game their playable but there is atleast 7 others im interested in.

Its also hard to say before the games comes out cause for example johnny and Kenshi are my alltime fave MK characters but in mkx I really didnt enjoy johnnys gameplay and I didnt play him much besides single player stuff.
Had the same issue in injustice im a big green arrow fan and didnt like his gameplay whereas loved how he played in the 2nd injustice.

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
Kotal Kahn or Jacqui for the grapples.

Other candidates are Cetrion, Erron Black, Sub-Zero, Skarlet, and Raiden for various other reasons (other play style mechanics I like + characters I actually like/can tolerate).

Blade4693

VIVIVI
As of right now the three characters I would like to be my mains are Shao Kahn, Kollector and Shang Tsung. Noob Saibot I also love but him being mainly a zoner isn't really my style, and I know Shang might be this way as well.

Not that I have anything against zoning it's just not my preferred play style, I like getting in your face and punching it. I can zone, like with Baraka in the beta I could zone with sparks when it was advantageous for me to do so I just don't enjoy playing entire matches like that.

So yeah, Shao Kahn will be the first character I touch. Then Kollector. I will mess with Noob as well and see if he clicks or not. I also am kind of interested in Kotal this time around but im not crazy about him.

If all else fails I can fall back on my boy Baraka who I loved playing during the beta.

Kroaken

As of right now the three characters I would like to be my mains are Shao Kahn, Kollector and Shang Tsung. Noob Saibot I also love but him being mainly a zoner isn't really my style, and I know Shang might be this way as well.

Not that I have anything against zoning it's just not my preferred play style, I like getting in your face and punching it. I can zone, like with Baraka in the beta I could zone with sparks when it was advantageous for me to do so I just don't enjoy playing entire matches like that.

So yeah, Shao Kahn will be the first character I touch. Then Kollector. I will mess with Noob as well and see if he clicks or not. I also am kind of interested in Kotal this time around but im not crazy about him.

If all else fails I can fall back on my boy Baraka who I loved playing during the beta.
Kollector looks kinda zoney as well.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Kollector looks kinda zoney as well.
True but im going to wait and see what his pre-set variations are like. In the kasts they don't really tell us what is and isn't I don't think so maybe ill be able to enjoy one of his presets. Like I said I can zone , I could play Glacius in KI and liked it but it's just not my preferred style of play :)

Kroaken

True but im going to wait and see what his pre-set variations are like. In the kasts they don't really tell us what is and isn't I don't think so maybe ill be able to enjoy one of his presets. Like I said I can zone , I could play Glacius in KI and liked it but it's just not my preferred style of play :)
For sure. Can't wait to see what they do with Shao Kahn!