What's new

Who was mystery Sponsor of the 1K

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Classy shit, jamessmk. Thanks for trying to keep the hype going. Also, are those hoodies for sale? That shit looks mad comfortable.

1K is a lot for a selforganised prizefight, wby not hold a side tourney arena thing with the top 8 from the people of the tourney? I think it would be a lot more fair if 8 people had the chance to win the money.
Do you ever worry that PL's dick will get stuck when it's that far up your rectum?

Classy shit, jamessmk. Thanks for trying to keep the hype going. Also, are those hoodies for sale? That shit looks mad comfortable.

Do you ever worry that PL's dick will get stuck when it's that far up your rectum?
So im sucking pl dick just because I think 8 people should get the chance of getting money instead of handing the money to pl and reo? dude when are you going to leave it be and stop posting those stupid comments. people are seriously getting tired of you being a little girl about brady. when do you ever post anything useful. please use your head before you reply to this or even better dont reply.

edit: I am very surprised no other player even made the suggestion of making this a small tourney, so no other top player wants a shot at that money?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Well, guys you should have figured... but here you go

I respect the attempt to try and provide some good entertainment without even trying to get anything back in return. Just provide a entertaining high level match for all the Mk fans out there.

Sucks that it won't happen, opportunities like that aren't gonna come up so often especially for our game. When did Mk players become such superstars and divas to turn down a 1k match for entertainment?

Before MlG Mk players wouldn't even get half of 1k for winning 1st place at a major. Smh. Spoiled much?

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
So im sucking pl dick just because I think 8 people should get the chance of getting money instead of handing the money to pl and reo? dude when are you going to leave it be and stop posting those stupid comments. people are seriously getting tired of you being a little girl about brady. when do you ever post anything useful. please use your head before you reply to this or even better dont reply.
LOL the brady situation was dealt with a long time ago. Nice try tho.

But oh yes homie you are high on dat dick. You have an excuse for PL every time he pussies out or bombs in tourney. "Oh damn, the money is good and the donor actually exists? Well shit, then that's just too much money for a prize fight." As if 1k prize fights are unheard of OR AS IF YOUR BOYFRIEND PL WASNT DEMANDING 10K FOR A PRIZE FIGHT AT VXG.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
this is why james is my favorite member of the community. us old fuckers have to stick together,lol. how many days you got left on he wagon james?

LOL the brady situation was dealt with a long time ago. Nice try tho.

But oh yes homie you are high on dat dick. You have an excuse for PL every time he pussies out or bombs in tourney. "Oh damn, the money is good and the donor actually exists? Well shit, then that's just too much money for a prize fight." As if 1k prize fights are unheard of OR AS IF YOUR BOYFRIEND PL WASNT DEMANDING 10K FOR A PRIZE FIGHT AT VXG.
it doesnt matter if it is solved or not, you were a little girl about it and annoyed the shit out of everyone. Just because I dont throw the guy in front of the train because he doesnt want to play this prizefight doesnt mean I suck his dick. I think he SHOULD go for the prizefight. But I think it is funny how all you people start to trash someone just because he doesnt want to. Cause it doesnt matter whether reo is going to win or not, none of you are going to get a dollar from that.

you on the other hand like every post reo makes and reo labels anyone with an own opinion as a pl dick rider. might as well label all the people whop trash pl as reo dickriders, because thats basically what reo and all you other guys are doing. I bet you none of this drama would have happened if it wasnt pl who refused the fight. it all comes down to reo wanting revenge on pl beating him, its not even about the money anymore. and reo is doing the exact same thing to 16 bit.

coolwhip

Noob
Let me preface with the following: If I were PL, and I had such an opportunity, I'd jump all over it. I won't debate that for a second. It is also perfectly understandable that we'd all be upset we won't get to see a fight of this magnitude.

However, people here talking like PL did something personal to them is laughable (and that applies to REO's tantrum the other day). So wait, it's surprising that PL doesn't want to play ball with VSM, OBS, and especially, JamesMK after everything that went down in this past year?

Again, I'd do it if I were PL. But the overreaction is hilarious.

PS: REO in particular criticizing other top players' attitudes is especially ironic.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
I'm truly sorry it didn't work out jamessmk , but it was a very thoughtful and generous gesture. Thank you for trying. Also, no shame in your BBQ-igniter lighter haha, I keep one as back up and believe me I've used it in public a few times lmao. Cheers!

REO

Undead
you on the other hand like every post reo makes and reo labels anyone with an own opinion as a pl dick rider. might as well label all the people whop trash pl as reo dickriders, because thats basically what reo and all you other guys are doing. I bet you none of this drama would have happened if it wasnt pl who refused the fight. it all comes down to reo wanting revenge on pl beating him, its not even about the money anymore. and reo is doing the exact same thing to 16 bit.
Since you keep bringing my name up I'd like for you to answer some questions. (Anyone else can feel free to answer them as well)

1.) How come Pig of the hut is constantly able to rave on revenge about wanting to beat me?

2.) How come Pig of the hut and countless other players don't get ridiculed for wanting revenge against a certain player?

3.) How come I give players who want revenge against me infinite runbacks at every major I see them?

4.) Why is revenge ONLY looked down upon when it's me wanting it?

Here are some fun facts before anyone answers:

- The last time 16bit has played me in a major tournament was eight months ago. 16bit brags about it every chance he gets to pump himself up and try and keep it relevant. 16bit has avoided every money match I've issued with him since that time eight months ago. 16bit has told others my success at recent tournaments such as Ralaigh was only because I didn't have to go through him. I've also been told by close friends of mine from the community that when there are discussions where my name is mentioned, 16bit will sometimes say "LBSH, little Giuseppe has his problems. I've bodied him and I got his number".

- Perfect Legend has never played me in casuals. Perfect Legend refuses to play any money matches with me anytime I ask him - It first started at the first ever MLG (Colombus 2012) when I went up to him and requested a money match. He declined. Out of disgust, I told CD jr to give PL a taste of his own medicine and to decline the prizefight runback after PL got his ass handed to him at Columbus. After all, why should an ungrateful asshole like that be given and opportunity for revenge so quick after his defeat when he doesn't give players who deserve them one in return? Maxter agreed as well.

Do some of you people want to know why players want runbacks? It's because players get better. That's right, and it's the honest truth. You avoiding someone just shows you're downright afraid. Nothing more. So stop with your "I beat you three months (or X amount of months) ago! #HoldDat" bullshit. Be a true a competitor and defend your wins. Fight for your wins at all costs and rack them up.

As much animosity and competitiveness Pig and I have against each other, we NEVER run or cower from one another. We always are prepared to fight each other at every event. Whether it be tournament, on stream, or money matches. We play every matches every tournament to stay on top against each other. This is why I will always respect Pig of the hut deep down as a true competitor even thought he's annoying as fuck sometimes. AT LEAST HE HAS THE GUTS TO PLAY YOU.

So you guys can ask yourself, who are the true assholes and "cancers" to the MK competitive scene at the end of the day?

With all that said. BillStickers, anything PerfectMindGame says should be taken with a grain of salt. After all the guy has a part of his name modeled after his super star. A majority of these forums posters have NO CLUE what goes on behind the doors and scenes with their beloved top players.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
why are the people that questioned this publicly not coming into this thread to eat crow?publicly.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Reo is 100% correct in this case.

Far to often people in this community want to coast by on their previous accomplishments (I am probably the worst offender in this). It is time that we put up or shut the fuck up.

Also, this isn't my battle, but recently a pretty highly touted Canadian player challenged a certain "Big Wig" to a ft10 session/money match Jade vs Kit.

The players response? Play it out in tournament.

Why are players afraid of playing other players? Will their epeens and credibility be ruined if they lose?

We are all playing a game. We are not A list celebrities. If I travelled for a tournament and no one wanted to play casuals or money match, I would feel gipped out of the experience. Thats ME! When a recognized top player does something like this and gets turned down by another recognized top player, the only real conclusion that can be drawn is that they are ducking the opponent.

It's sad.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Since you keep bringing my name up I'd like for you to answer some questions. (Anyone else can feel free to answer them as well)

1.) How come Pig of the hut is constantly able to rave on revenge about wanting to beat me?

2.) How come Pig of the hut and countless other players don't get ridiculed for wanting revenge against a certain player?

3.) How come I give players who want revenge against me infinite runbacks at every major I see them?

Here are some fun facts before anyone answers:

- The last time 16bit has played me in a major tournament was eight months ago. 16bit brags about it every chance he gets to pump himself up and try and keep it relevant. 16bit has avoided every money match I've issued with him since that time eight months ago. 16bit has told others my success at recent tournaments such as Ralaigh was only because I didn't have to go through him. I've also been told by close friends of mine from the community that when there are discussions where my name is mentioned, 16bit will sometimes say "LBSH, little Giuseppe has his problems. I've bodied him and I got his number".

- Perfect Legend has never played me in casuals. Perfect Legend refuses to play any money matches with me anytime I ask him - It first started at the first ever MLG (Colombus 2012) when I went up to him and requested a money match. He declined. Out of disgust, I told CD jr to give PL a taste of his own medicine and to decline the prizefight runback after PL got his ass handed to him at Columbus. After all, why should an ungrateful asshole like that be given and opportunity for revenge so quick after his defeat when he doesn't give players who deserve them one in return? Maxter agreed as well.

Do some of you people want to know why players want runbacks? It's because players get better. That's right, and it's the honest truth. You avoiding someone just shows you're downright afraid. Nothing more. So stop with your "I beat you three months (or X amount of months) ago! #HoldDat" bullshit. Be a true a competitor and defend your wins. Fight for your wins at all costs and rack them up.

As much animosity and competitiveness Pig and I have against each other, we NEVER run or cower from one another. We always are prepared to fight each other at every event. Whether it be tournament, on stream, or money matches. We play every matches every tournament to stay on top against each other. This is why I will always respect Pig of the hut deep down as a true competitor even thought he's annoying as fuck sometimes. AT LEAST HE HAS THE GUTS TO PLAY YOU.

So you guys can ask yourself, who are the true assholes and "cancers" to the MK competitive scene at the end of the day?

With all that said. BillStickers, anything PerfectMindGame says should be taken with a grain of salt. After all the guy has a part of his name modeled after his super star. A majority of these forums posters have NO CLUE what goes on behind the doors and scenes with their beloved top players.

wow.

Well said sir.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Reo is 100% correct in this case.

Far to often people in this community want to coast by on their previous accomplishments (I am probably the worst offender in this). It is time that we put up or shut the fuck up.

Also, this isn't my battle, but recently a pretty highly touted Canadian player challenged a certain "Big Wig" to a ft10 session/money match Jade vs Kit.

The players response? Play it out in tournament.

Why are players afraid of playing other players? Will their epeens and credibility be ruined if they lose?

We are all playing a game. We are not A list celebrities. If I travelled for a tournament and no one wanted to play casuals or money match, I would feel gipped out of the experience. Thats ME! When a recognized top player does something like this and gets turned down by another recognized top player, the only real conclusion that can be drawn is that they are ducking the opponent.

It's sad.
but chance...... your epeen is so big!!!

seriously.... you and REO hit the nail on the head. Well said.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'll willingly admit that I too, questioned "where" the money was coming from, but at any rate.... it was a legitimate concern. After all, anyone could make something like this up.

Regardless, major props to jamessmk and especially due to the fact that this video was surprisingly calm, LOL.

Reactions: Jim

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
To be fair, when people like Pig do it, at least on this site, they make it blatantly obvious it's for hype and entertainment. When you do it, you...well, come off as a jerk.

You have to realize a majority of members on this site have never been part of the FGC before MK9, so many don't quite see it through the competitive nature you do, despite the purpose of TYM; they just see some guy being a big meany to another fellow member of the community.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
To be fair, when people like Pig do it, at least on this site, they make it blatantly obvious it's for hype and entertainment. When you do it, you...well, come off as a jerk.

You have to realize a majority of members on this site have never been part of the FGC before MK9, so many don't quite see it through the competitive nature you do, despite the purpose of TYM; they just see some guy being a big meany to another fellow member of the community.
no

that's because a majority of these "kids" were raised to believe that everyone gets a trophy

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I think people need to just come to terms is that he is not going to do this and move on. Yes we know we could have seen a match some people would like to see but its not happening. Constantly talking about how it sucks and trying to make PL look bad is getting old. He's not going to do it and talking shit ain't going to help either. People need to get over it and move on.

And respect to James for putting up his own money for this.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I bet GGA 16 Bit feels stupid now. First this guy attacks the integrity of of the 5k prize fight and VXG puts him in his place. Then he tries to say the 1k prize fight was something fishy and probably a hoax. I didn't want to reveal the sponsor for the 1k prize fight because James told me since PL rejected it and that it was NOT going down anymore, he said forget it and that he would like to remain anonymous.

You guys should keep attacking the people behind said events or ruining them by rejecting opportunities like this, though. Shows how great some of the MK communities top players really are. Ungrateful brats.

No, I don't. I think it's important to ask where money is coming for things like this. Especially since we already know of two events where money wasn't paid out.