What's new

Who was mystery Sponsor of the 1K

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
It's pretty neat to have someone in the community to front up money like this for these matches. That being said in a way I wish perfect legend would have taken this match at frosty to maybe get his own version of revenge if he was to win. I understand his reason for backing out though but as the champ and a player of his level he shouldn't fear anyone.

jamessmk

I am your god
On TYM, facts = drama. TBH, everything = drama.

inb4 this post causes drama.
Well if the truth is drama I am sorry, the video explains all. I was just trying to make some entertaining match ups, that all would have loved to see. The fact is the top players of this community are to sooo worried about REPS they will only fight, when they feel they have up hand. And no that is not just PL there is a lot of players who feel above the rest, in the way they hold themselves, they speak to us, and there actions. This is by no mean a jab a PL

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Well if the truth is drama I am sorry, the video explains all. I was just trying to make some entertaining match ups, that all would have loved to see. The fact is the top players of this community are to sooo worried about REPS they will only fight, when they feel they have up hand. And no that is not just PL there is a lot of players who feel above the rest, in the way they hold themselves, they speak to us, and there actions. This is by no mean a jab a PL
I probably made a mistake because I made that comment without watching the video. But you know how we act most of the time whenever anything is posted.

jamessmk

I am your god
I probably made a mistake because I made that comment without watching the video. But you know how we act most of the time whenever anything is posted.
Lol I know. I was just afraid if PL thought it was coming from me it would be a sort Paper legend or cantaloupe joke. But I was on the real no agenda. But it really was not him that pulled it back, but the hate I saw towards both Reo and PL

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
What a shame.

I don't agree with the amount of drama there has been lately, but I understand the frustration.

This was thoughtful of you, James. If anything, people should at least look at the bright side and know there are lots of people in this community trying to help it grow constantly. At least from me, you get my respect here. Doesnt matter if it happened or not.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
What a shame.

I don't agree with the amount of drama there has been lately, but I understand the frustration.

This was thoughtful of you, James. If anything, people should at least look at the bright side and know there are lots of people in this community trying to help it grow constantly. At least from me, you get my respect here. Doesnt matter if it happened or not.
^^
You articulated what I was trying to say, even better.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
PL should do less prophunting/shittalking and grow some balls. If he wasnt such a diva he wouldnt get shit on this so much for not doing it.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
"I'm going to keep this short and sweet."

"This is a cigarette.
That's a crack lighter.
This is a Mountain Dew. Voltage, I think they call it. You can't see it- oh there you go: Voltage."

Love you James. Thanks for trying and putting up with us youngsters.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
What people didn't know it was JamesMK, realy? He's the only one who has done something like this before. And probably the only who has the money too lol.

REO

Undead
I bet GGA 16 Bit feels stupid now. First this guy attacks the integrity of of the 5k prize fight and VXG puts him in his place. Then he tries to say the 1k prize fight was something fishy and probably a hoax. I didn't want to reveal the sponsor for the 1k prize fight because James told me since PL rejected it and that it was NOT going down anymore, he said forget it and that he would like to remain anonymous.

You guys should keep attacking the people behind said events or ruining them by rejecting opportunities like this, though. Shows how great some of the MK communities top players really are. Ungrateful brats.

1K is a lot for a selforganised prizefight, wby not hold a side tourney arena thing with the top 8 from the people of the tourney? I think it would be a lot more fair if 8 people had the chance to win the money.