What's new

Who needs to use top tier to place?

So tired of seeing all these Jacqui mains running all over the low tier characters like BS Shinnok. It's like, do we have to see Jacqui Briggs win every major, five of them in every Top 8? I think it's about time they nerf her. If the sheer amount of players using her by itself doesn't show how obviously OP she is, then I don't know what will. I do believe this will get addressed in the next patch though, one can only hope.

#NerfJacqui #SheHasMachineGunsFFS #BuffKitanaAgain
Jacqui's low tier? Bish what? Okay I'll give you Hi-Tech but Full Auto? Are you crazy? Jacqui is just outside of top 10, 11 to be exact and if you think otherwise, I don't know what to tell you. Other than her short range, she is a BEAST midscreen.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Win or lose, top tier users are the world's biggest cowards.
Even though you're probably trolololololoing, there are people liking your post unironically that might agree with those backwards-ass words.
Anybody playing top tier is fear-less, bud. Losing with a great character provides no excuse for losing, it's all on the player, they can hold their losses and get better instead of having an option select to blame, like low tier boiz that want to feel good about themselves.
By the way, the ideology of this thread sucks.

Even though you're probably trolololololoing, there are people liking your post unironically that might agree with those backwards-ass words.
Anybody playing top tier is fear-less, bud. Losing with a great character provides no excuse for losing, it's all on the player, they can hold their losses and get better instead of having an option select to blame, like low tier boiz that want to feel good about themselves.
By the way, the ideology of this thread sucks.
I found someone that's smart? On TYM?! Killa, please, slap me virtually and tell me I'm dreaming.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Jacqui's low tier? Bish what? Okay I'll give you Hi-Tech but Full Auto? Are you crazy? Jacqui is just outside of top 10, 11 to be exact and if you think otherwise, I don't know what to tell you. Other than her short range, she is a BEAST midscreen.
11th place on your list, sweet. :)

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
No because I agreed that Kitana in MK9 was at least Upper Mid Tier. Here, she's not top tier unless the current meta game is changed or they buff frames on half of her movelist.
I was referring to the argument as a whole. As the game currently stands, Kitana is upper mid. Whether or not that constitutes her being "top tier" is what's up for debate. Top tier to me means top 10, which she is not.

I was referring to the argument as a whole. As the game currently stands, Kitana is upper mid. Whether or not that constitutes her being "top tier" is what's up for debate. Top tier to me means top 10, which she is not.
Says "Kitana" is not top tier but agrees that she's upper mid tier? That's still way too high for her, imo.

I explained my throught process. I'm sorry if it's still hard for you to comprehend.
And when did you do this? For the last 5 pages, I've did my best to explain my own thought* process. I've not seen anything related to a post from you on here. Look, I understand you want to make Kitana the very best but in this current metagame, you'd be crazy to assume she's anything but mid tier (and that's really me being generous, a little too generous really.) And you say hard for me to comprehend? No, everything that OTHERS have said made somewhat sense but the jist of the matter is that Kitana will not be top tier and I've and so many others have explained why she isn't top tier material. Not going to keep going in circles with people who's to far up their own behinds to comprehend reason. Good day.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I think people KNOW I hate these memes and for whatever reason, they post them to agitate me for some reason I don't know. Please explain why you think Full Auto and Shotgun Jacqui deserves to be low tier? (I really can't wait for this explanation).
Bro, I never said that Shotgun and Full Auto deserve to be low tier. But I can easily think of 11 characters that are better than Jacqui.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Says "Kitana" is not top tier but agrees that she's upper mid tier? That's still way too high for her, imo.
I'm honestly starting to think you don't know how to use Kitana, which is why you think she's so bad. Is she top 10? That's up for debate. I personally don't think she is, but she is DEFINITELY good enough to be in the conversation.

It's post like yours why the community sees us a downplayers. I get that certain people have opinions and whatnots, but opinions can be wrong. You just happen to have that wrong opinion.

I'm honestly starting to think you don't know how to use Kitana, which is why you think she's so bad. Is she top 10? That's up for debate. I personally don't think she is, but she is DEFINITELY good enough to be in the conversation.

It's post like yours why the community sees us a downplayers. I get that certain people have opinions and whatnots, but opinions can be wrong. You just happen to have that wrong opinion.
Did you not read what I wrote a few pages back? KITANA IS MY SECONDARY! FOR CHRIST'S SAKES get that through your skull! I PLAY KITANA ON A REGULAR and I just DON'T see where's she's top tier or even good in the discussion for it either.

And as far as you are saying that my opinion is wrong, do you not understand the definition of the term opinion? They can't be wrong or right BUT with several examples or collected data, they can be proven more efficiently. You can't say that your opinion is much better than mine when you haven't produced the proof or a reasonable explanation as to why Kitana is good.

I laughed, literally, at that assumption that because of my posts, I'm making people go around downplaying the Kitana community. You're really giving me TOO much credit, kind sir. The Kitana community digs their own graves and just lies in them when they make somewhat idiotic assumptions that Kitana is top tier. I can't help the fact that people view the Kitana community or any community in a negative light, only just watch it from afar. Again, stop blaming me and start proving me WRONG about Kitana and I'll shut up. Until than, I won't.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Did you not read what I wrote a few pages back? KITANA IS MY SECONDARY! FOR CHRIST'S SAKES get that through your skull! I PLAY KITANA ON A REGULAR and I just DON'T see where's she's top tier or even good in the discussion for it either.

And as far as you are saying that my opinion is wrong, do you not understand the definition of the term opinion? They can't be wrong or right BUT with several examples or collected data, they can be proven more efficiently. You can't say that your opinion is much better than mine when you haven't produced the proof or a reasonable explanation as to why Kitana is good.

I laughed, literally, at that assumption that because of my posts, I'm making people go around downplaying the Kitana community. You're really giving me TOO much credit, kind sir. The Kitana community digs their own graves and just lies in them when they make somewhat idiotic assumptions that Kitana is top tier. I can't help the fact that people view the Kitana community or any community in a negative light, only just watch it from afar. Again, stop blaming me and start proving me WRONG about Kitana and I'll shut up. Until than, I won't.

I literally spent 3 day making a guide explaining how good Kitana is. I'm not going through that again.

I would love to see why you think she's bad tho. Trust me, I will prove you wrong .

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Okay I respectfully disagree with your opinion. Who do you consider to be your top 10?
I don't have a personal top 10, but I can name 10 characters that are better than Jacqui.

In no order:

Kung Lao
Quan Chi
D'vorah
Predator
Tanya

"Enjoying yourself so far?"

Cassie Cage
Sonya
Shinnok
Jax
Erron Black

"Want some more?"

Liu Kang
Kitana

"Awwwwww damn"

I don't have a personal top 10, but I can name 10 characters that are better than Jacqui.

In no order:

Kung Lao
Quan Chi
D'vorah
Predator
Tanya

"Enjoying yourself so far?"

Cassie Cage
Sonya
Shinnok
Jax
Erron Black

"Want some more?"

Liu Kang
Kitana

"Awwwwww damn"
Kung Lao to Erron Black sounds about right. Kitana? Oh stop trying to troll me here lol.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Or you're misinformed of the many holes and problems Kenshi has.

In a game with: Predator, Bone Shaper Shinnok, Kobu Tanya, Cassie, Thunder God Raiden, Tempest Lao, Kung Jin, Erron Black, Jax, Sonya, D'Vorah, I'm sorry but Kenshi is a mid tier character.

Nothing in his kit is strictly better than the above.

Also, i don't even play Kenshi. So why would I "downplay" him?
He is at least on par with KJ, Jax and Sonya IMO. I don't think your downplaying however (gotta save that for Quan Chi :p)

I think people KNOW I hate these memes and for whatever reason, they post them to agitate me for some reason I don't know. Please explain why you think Full Auto and Shotgun Jacqui deserves to be low tier? (I really can't wait for this explanation).
You kinda open yourself up to posts like that when you make statements like this:

I found someone that's smart? On TYM?! Killa, please, slap me virtually and tell me I'm dreaming.
while at the same time making posts about Jacqui not being low because of her gunshots. That being said, I agree, Kitana is a good character but NOT top tier, upper mid at best.