What's new

Question - Kenshi Who is worse than Kenshi?

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Kenshi is alot better then before. He has the potential to succed now, a solid mid tier character. I would say Triborg Sub and Cyrax. I will give Smoke and Sektor a edge due to teleports.

Tweedy

Noob
It's not half bad. But 90% of the cast is better than "not half bad" imo. Kenjutsu is a solid fighting game character but I think he is outclassed. CSZ on the other hand isn't good at all.
Tbh I think that if it weren't for the constant moping about Kenshi, Kenjutsu would be considered above average. A+ tier or so.

Good armor, good neutral with B1 and D4, crazy damage, good armor, 50/50s. His only real drawback is that his 50/50s are unsafe, but that doesn't make a character bad. I hate to keep harping on Alien even though he's a good example, so i'll use Mileena. In order to do legit 50/50s, she needs meter, and is never safe. Still a really good character.

Imo Balanced is in the shitter, Possessed is okay, and Kenjutsu is really good. Right below top tier. Another problem is that this community doesn't give a shit about risk/reward. Kenjutsu wins in 2-3 hits.

Edit: Well they care about risk/reward when it helps their argument. No Kenshi player will ever mention his damage as a perk. It's quite good.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
@Tweedy i disagree with him being A+ tier but I do think he is mid tier. The 90% of the cast figure I threw out wasn't a real figure I was thinking of, I just kind of put it out there. I do think he is a solid character, but I stand by him being outclassed. Cutthroat, Spectral, Demolition, all do the 50/50s better imo. I agree Possessed is okay, Balanced is trash. It is blown out of proportion how bad he is, for sure. He is good.
Then let me rephrase: Kenjutsu is good.
I agree.

KHAOTIC_UNCLE-_-CREEPY

The CreepFather
Why are people considering master of storms Raiden as one of the worse variations in the game? When I'm pretty sure 99% of you have zero knowledge of that variation so because no one uses it that makes it unviable or one of the worse variations in the game. Makes sense

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Why are people considering master of storms Raiden as one of the worse variations in the game? When I'm pretty sure 99% of you have zero knowledge of that variation so because no one uses it that makes it unviable or one of the worse variations in the game. Makes sense
Then we need someone to prove Master of storm doesn't suck right? I don't think it's possible