What's new

Who is the worst character in the MK9?

Who is the worst character in MK9?

• Total voters

Flagg

Noob
Can't believe people think CSZ is one of the worst in the game.

Apart from IAGB and IAF, what else dominates this guy? Jax is a pretty hard match up, but I think he goes even with Cage, Sonya, Smoke and Sub Zero. I still think he is 6:4 vs Raiden. His instant air near dive kick is 5 frames. His d1 is 6 frames. CSZ is way more technical than people realise and people say "he sucks" don't know how to use him correctly. Hit me up on XBL if you want a match.

Kano is the worst character in the game. Crap armour, negative hits on block....his choke pushes the opponent AWAY from him on block.

EDIT: Jade and Baraka are also better than people realise.

It is impossible for me to chose the worst character in the game as they all have tools that prevent them from being terrible. When i was new to the game i thought Jade and Baraka were terrible. Now though i realize that i didn't know enough about them to make that kind of assumption. I won't be voting as there are things to these characters that stop me from thinking they could be the worst.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Can't believe people think CSZ is one of the worst in the game.

Apart from IAGB and IAF, what else dominates this guy? Jax is a pretty hard match up, but I think he goes even with Cage, Sonya, Smoke and Sub Zero. I still think he is 6:4 vs Raiden. His instant air near dive kick is 5 frames. His d1 is 6 frames. CSZ is way more technical than people realise and people say "he sucks" don't know how to use him correctly. Hit me up on XBL if you want a match.

Kano is the worst character in the game. Crap armour, negative hits on block....his choke pushes the opponent AWAY from him on block.

EDIT: Jade and Baraka are also better than people realise.
Say that csz and sz is 5:5 to Tom Brady and he will absolutely destroy you

Flagg

Noob
Say that csz and sz is 5:5 to Tom Brady and he will absolutely destroy you
Well UFG also think's its even so play SZ against his CSZ and he will destroy you. To be fair, if you used Kabal and someone like Foxy used Kano, he would still crush you. Does that mean Kano is all of a sudden better than Kabal?

He can't beat Kano and Sheeva? Damn.
He beats Kano, Sheeva, Liu Kang, Sub Zero, Ermac, Stryker?, Shang. Goes even with Johnny (debatable), Sonya (debatable) Sindel, Cyrax, Most say Sektor, Jax, Baraka, Skarlet, Rain, Scorpion and possibly CSZ (need to play Pig more). Most other match ups are 4-6's or 4.5-5.5.

Flagg

Noob
Like SZ dominates?

Anyway I dont care, you Americans are utterly obsessed with match up charts. You have zero faith in your mains, hence why you all have average pocket mains.

Oh well, Evo will show once and for all, it's about the player first, character second.

Espio

Kokomo
Like SZ dominates?

Anyway I dont care, you Americans are utterly obsessed with match up charts. You have zero faith in your mains, hence why you all have average pocket mains.

Oh well, Evo will show once and for all, it's about the player first, character second.
It's not wise to speak in generalities, it's rather ignorant.

There are plenty of of Americans who believe in their mains and don't worry about having pocket characters.

Let's not make this personal, I still cannot believe how heated people get about MU numbers, if you disagree explain why and move on from there.

Like SZ dominates?

U Mad Bruh????? lol

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Like SZ dominates?

*raises hand*

And I love how you say this when F0xy and UsedForGlue main practically half the cast. Also why would Cyber Sub vs. Sub be 5-5? How does CSZ even deal with ice clones without jumping over them and getting AA'd for a full combo.