What's new

Who Do You Think Is Top 5 In EO Beta?

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Now? She always had +40% combos midscreen lol. Do you even play the character?

People will say anything to get a character nerfed lol
No i mean with, ex sharpen after lift.I'm not saying she has to be nerfed and she's broken, but she's most likely to get normalized due to the ex sharpen buffs.It's too early to say, maybe.

I agree i may have went a bit too far with that statement. :D

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
No i mean with, ex sharpen after lift.I'm not saying she has to be nerfed and she's broken, but she's most likely to get normalized due to the ex sharpen buffs.It's too early to say, maybe.

I agree i may have went a bit too far with that statement. :D
What's the difference tho? Before the beta, she was doing +40% for a bar. Now she can combo into ex sharpen and she's still doing +40% for a bar. I really don't see a problem lol.

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
Again I gotta ask. What's so OD about Mileena now? Did anything change about b1? Also was she really just a 6f d1 ankle smacker away from being considered the best?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Again I gotta ask. What's so OD about Mileena now? Did anything change about b1? Also was she really just a 6f d1 ankle smacker away from being considered the best?
Her zoning got better since all her sais have less recovery, her 6F D1, 8F D3, low sai is +7 on hit and some changes to Ravenous.

I do agree that she doesn't need her new zoning while having fast pokes now! :p I think the sai buffs should go.

The Highlander

There can be only one
What I've seen and playing a Johnny is that he didn't get changed. Nothing but his D4
Shinnok got foolishness in imposter with his teleport.
True but look at the other chracters you mentioned. Cassie got blasted by nerfs. Tremor isn't even out yet and is sure to get crystalline nerfs as well. Sonya got nerfed although not super hard. Johnny, kang, and shinnok are gonna be up there but that doesn't mean Mileena is definitely not.
Mileena's a great character but she's honest. If you get beaten by Mileena you got outplayed, and that's more than you can say for the current top-tiers. .
Why do people keep saying this? She has a lot of dirt, HUGE damage, and is a great well rounded character. If she's 'honest' then so was Kung Lao. Besides losing means getting outplayed period. As far as I know Johnny players don't just hit an instant win button.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
Why did they ever even take the special cancel ability away?
it was a bummer at first but now does it really matter? she still gets ludicrous damage off of it if it hits, the F34 string is easily hit-confirmable so u don't need to commit. yeah, she lost a mix-up from it but now with the way Mileena is, F3 strings are the least of her worries.

Tweedy

Noob
Not that insane, but it would level the playing field.
Level what playing field? The move leads to 40% meterless in the corner, 50+ for a bar. 40% for a bar midscreen, 35 for no bar. If it's blocked, you can end it at -1, or you can mix people up with F344/F34 xx EX roll.

It's good enough.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Why did they ever even take the special cancel ability away?
It was the price that was paid for the low crush buff to F3.

Level what playing field? The move leads to 40% meterless in the corner, 50+ for a bar. 40% for a bar midscreen, 35 for no bar. If it's blocked, you can end it at -1, or you can mix people up with F344/F34 xx EX roll.

It's good enough.
She can actually get 40% meterless in Ravenous midscreen and 39% Piercing :D

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
What changes are rumored?
There's apparently rumored changes to run cancels. Not sure if legit or not, but apparently it's been floating around that run cancel specials will build less meter after the cancel.

TRi4L N 3ЯЯ0R

The world doesn't adjust to you.
It was the price that was paid for the low crush buff to F3.

She can actually get 40% meterless in Ravenous midscreen and 39% Piercing :D
I'm trying to remember which one you are talking about for 40% meterless mid for ravenous but it is not hitting me right now after the patch, or what you mean by S2.

When is the whole beta transition to end anyway and when is it to be implemented, when KP2 is released?

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I'm trying to remember which one you are talking about for 40% meterless mid for ravenous but it is not hitting me right now after the patch, or what you mean by S2.

When is the whole beta transition to end anyway and when is it to be implemented, when KP2 is released?
S2 means standing 2.

40% meterless Rav: F343, Run, 4 xx Roll, 2, B22 xx Pounce

They said on the Leatherface stream they will end the beta when they feel they have enough info. In terms of implementation they are aiming for XL release but stated it will be done when it is ready. So we may have to wait a little longer after XL release to get the new online

Titans1373

Pew pew pew quitality
I do not know who's top 5 yet as all characters have not been released. From what I've seen though...
Most improved-Kenshi, Scorpion
Best nerfs (hahaha)-Quan, Lao
Best/worst kept secret-Mileena
About to blow up- F/T

Now to join all you guys in speculation...

Most likely to Improve-Jason!!!
Most likely to fall-Tanya/Tremor
Biggest sleeper buff-Goro
And finally most OP in 1 month-Alien