What's new

Discussion Who Do you Think Is The Most Over/Underwhelming Character To Play Against?

TamedLizard

Buff George
invisibility, which takes way to long to do, so it's very impractical
Basilisk tho.

Jokes aside, I'm not taking anything away from his other two variations. Nimble still gets the best damage and can have crazy setups. And Noxious technically got a quality of life buff when chip damage was universally hit. Invisibility is just a more versatile tool that ultimately benefits him in more situations/MUs.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Basilisk tho.

Jokes aside, I'm not taking anything away from his other two variations. Nimble still gets the best damage and can have crazy setups. And Noxious technically got a quality of life buff when chip damage was universally hit. Invisibility is just a more versatile tool that ultimately benefits him in more situations/MUs.
It would. If it didn't take like 4 seconds for you to become completely invisible, which as I said, would rarely ever happen in a real match.

Fallen_sektor

I will show no mercy
shyrai ryu, i just dont understand this matchup, i keep baiting insta air tele just to get punished with njp anyway, seriously, fuck takeda and his stupid range