What's new

Who do you main?

LockM

Noob
At the moment i'm maining Catwoman and that will most likely not change. I somehow always stick with the characters i picked up in the beginning of a game. Most likely because i can't be bothered to invest myself in another character after i've explored the initial character to a certain extend.

i like straightforward characters, not necessarily "simple". Characters that deal good/solid damage. Although i don't mind heavy execution characters that are too technical... i don't have a whole lot of time on my hands. But before all that, i have to actually like the character itself, the design of the character. I probably won't ever pick a grappler or a really bulky character, though Doomsday had my interest for a while.

In short.... i like women in skintight outfits depicted as cats >.>

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
At the moment i'm maining Catwoman and that will most likely not change. I somehow always stick with the characters i picked up in the beginning of a game. Most likely because i can't be bothered to invest myself in another character after i've explored the initial character to a certain extend.

i like straightforward characters, not necessarily "simple". Characters that deal good/solid damage. Although i don't mind heavy execution characters that are too technical... i don't have a whole lot of time on my hands. But before all that, i have to actually like the character itself, the design of the character. I probably won't ever pick a grappler or a really bulky character, though Doomsday had my interest for a while.

In short.... i like women in skintight outfits depicted as cats >.>
Haha, nice.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Maining: Catwoman- I played around with her and practice and thought she was fun. I like her rushdown, Blade charge esque cat dash and ridiculously good B3.

Secondary: Flash. Versatility with RMS and the ability to slowdown time is hilarious and awesome

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Hawgirl

One of the main reasons I chose them is because I knew that they wouldn't be picked up by horrible players like Batman or Superman. I also wanted to choose them because I knew that it would actually take skill to be able to play them well.

Example: I walked away from my game when I was looking for a Ranked Match, and when I came back the match had already started, and the game had automatically chosen Batman for me. I still beat the person, never playing Batman before. I've never even played through story mode.

Of course I apologized to the person after the game for the wait, but not for winning. Duh.

Espio

Kokomo
Main: Hawkgirl

Why? Because she's one of my fave Justice leaguers. I love her costume, attitude, and maces are my favorite medieval weapon <3.

She can play super lame and conservative, which I enjoy, but she also has nice mix ups she can sneak in on opponents up close, she's very mobile, which I love a lot.

Droogy

Lets Fight Like Gentlemen
I'm maining Wonder Woman because I got a chance ot learn her int he demo and I just think shes a wonderful character

I'm also working really hard at Hawkgirl mostly as a counter-pick against Grundy and other characters I feel WW loses too. Still working on it but I consider her my second main

As for the rest, Raven and Captain Marvel (I refuse to call him by "not his name") interrest me as do Black Adam, Ares, and many many others but I probobly will wait and see what I need counterpicks for and then choose based on that once I learn more about WW and HG.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Grundy, Hawkgirl, and Sinestro are my primary mains. I'm currently learning Harley Quinn, Joker, Batman, and Green Lantern.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Mains-Doomsday, Joker, Batman

Secondaries-Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Harley

Dabble in-Aquaman, Grundy

Learning-Sinestro

Will be possibly maining-Lobo, Batgirl, Scorpion

I like to think I main Wonder Woman,
but because the input lag online makes her so difficult I use Green Lantern,
A whole lot.
I for one can't wait for Barbara to be released as she will be my new main alongside Lobo as my second.

Out of the current fighters.

Main:

Catwoman, fits my preference for speed, rushdown and mixups. Go button mashing!

Secondary:

Black Adam. I can't put my finger on it. All I know is he is a lot of fun both gameplay and visual wise, gotta love how much of an overconfident dick he is, floating inches above the ground and keeping his arms crossed. In a weird way I could actually see myself fighting like him if I actually had powers.

Though this might change when Scorpion joins.:cool:

I was planning to main MMHunter, but let's not have any talk of that here... :mad:

My current main is Aquaman. He is a beast in this game. He has the best trait in the game, good zoning and anti zoning, great range, easy to pull off combos and much more. I believe he has an answer for everyone in the roster. Plus I always liked him and his comic is my favorite in the N52

As for secondaries, I still haven't decided. I really enjoy Bane, Deathstroke, Grundy and Green Lantern. Can't wait to try out Lobo.

BGMD

Noob
Aquaman... ever since I saw his IGN battle trailer, he was predestined to be my main... too awesome
similar situation is with Lobo, and I like him anyway
others i like to play with for now are Grundy, Sinestro and Shazam

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Bane- I enjoy playing as him flat out. I was just drawn to him for reasons I can't explain. I like his style, oh and the fact that most people i play online think I can't win once they see me pick him.

Catwoman- Love her rushdown & all her combo's are just satisfyingly flashy

Been dabbling with HalkGirl & Green Arrow with my friends but I can't seem to do so hot with them. No where near being able to take either on-line.

The Mighty Yoch

Shocking Your System
Main is Green Arrow because he was always my favorite DC character. Gonna try to learn Raven since she is my favorite Teen Titan and hopefully I can learn Lobo and Batgirl. I still hold out for hope that the Supergirl picture for your hero card is a clue that she will be DLC.

Mills

Born on a Monday
Grundy - Grundy Smash !
Black Adam - Dat dive kick
Nightwing - Always though he was cool, happy how good he can be
Wonder Woman - Thought she was horrible on the demo but after playing around with her I found out she's actually really good